Per 40 minutes updated with game 1 data | The Boneyard

Per 40 minutes updated with game 1 data

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Linked here, with a few mods besides todays data.

Fixes to percentage formatting, player names & numbers in the Summary sheet, couple of divide by zeroes I missed.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Fixes to percentage formatting, player names & numbers in the Summary sheet, couple of divide by zeroes I missed.

Link not connecting for me...........says to check for error in address.

Reaction Score
Link not connecting for me...........says to check for error in address.
Link downloaded an Excel spreadsheet for me automatically. The spreadsheet is protected (or at least mine was), need to unprotect it to save it.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
LOL! Lawlor with a double/double for 40 minutes. :D

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Link downloaded an Excel spreadsheet for me automatically. The spreadsheet is protected (or at least mine was), need to unprotect it to save it.

The worksheets I created -- Instructions, Summary, Template, Bookend -- are protected, as noted in the Instructions. The workbook is not protected. I can save it under the same or a different name with no problem.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Nice work, JR--thanks!

Thanks, Rayvin56, but this version is not so nice. I screwed up the points calculation for each player, dropped the highlight color on a couple of the user-entered cells, and somehow got the tabs out of order, which isn't a problem with only one game but won't work at all with multiple games. I'll try to get a corrected one uploaded today.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
same

The only thing I can think of is that somehow your browser settings have been changed to not automatically put "www." in front of link addresses that don't have it. I've added it to the link in the OP, so try it again.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score

OK, I'm pretty sure I corrected all my dyslexic data imbroglios and formatting faux-pas. If you're interested in this, you'll want to download it again using the link above.

For the more adventurous, there are also a couple of small amendments to the instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom