People who don't post during the offseason | Page 3 | The Boneyard

People who don't post during the offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Jen*~

Mommy to the Mini Mojo Keeper
Reaction Score
I'm here! We just moved into a new house and are expecting a baby in a few months :) So I've been super busy. And my husband already said we can't name the baby Kelly Faris if it's a girl :( So I'm working on him.

And which means that next summer, you'll be here even less. ;) Unless it's just me. Maybe I'm the only one who can't properly balance motherhood and time on the BY. The kiddo wins out each time.

Case in point, we've been inside for two minutes and now she wants to go in the sprinkler. I don't blame her. So peace out, ya'll! ;)

ETA: DUH! Congratulations! I'm thrilled for you!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Always thought it would have been fun to have done DCI back in the day. The Phantom Regiment wasn't too far from where I grew up. Best of luck to them.
If fun is practicing 9 hours a day, sleeping in school gyms, and doing a show every other day then getting on a bus to travel to next town, then it is fun. :) He did get to visit Paw Paw Michigan, though. It's fun to say - Paw Paw.

Reaction Score
HuskyNan said:
If fun is practicing 9 hours a day, sleeping in school gyms, and doing a show every other day then getting on a bus to travel to next town, then it is fun. :) He did get to visit Paw Paw Michigan, though. It's fun to say - Paw Paw.

Personally, I find saying Sheboygan more fun. :-D

Reaction Score
I absolutely never post during the off season. In fact I never even read the board before Labor Day.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Well not at my age now, but back when I was 18-21, with other kids that age (particularly females), traveling all over the country. Yea, it sounded like fun, back then. ;)

~*Jen*~

Mommy to the Mini Mojo Keeper
Reaction Score
Personally, I find saying Sheboygan more fun. :-D

Nah. Cheboygan is better. :p

We recently drove through Paw Paw, Kalamazoo, and Ypsilanti. It was fun listening to mini chick say those. :D

Reaction Score
Nah. Cheboygan is better. :p

We recently drove through Paw Paw, Kalamazoo, and Ypsilanti. It was fun listening to mini chick say those. :D
When we lived in Milwaukee my wife liked saying Sheboygan so much we had to drive up on a Saturday to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom