PennState | The Boneyard

PennState

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bradley let go from program. From Bradley's attorney.

Scrolling on ESPN.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I'm sure Jay Paterno will be gone too. They need to clean house. I wonder if Jay Paterno will be able to get another job or if schools will steer clear of the Paterno name or feel that he got where he was because of his father.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
If Don Brown takes the HC gig at Yale, do you think PP will take a flyer on fellow PSU man Bradley to replace Brown as DC?...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
while from a fball on the field/recruiting eye i think ppl would be happy if PP brought some1 in from psu, i'm not sure if its worth it from a pr standpoint. i think thats the pros/cons that will be the factor.

Reaction Score
If Bradley was not interested in the HC job at UConn I find it hard to believe he would take the DC job unless he was promised HC in waiting.

He just might be interested in the HC job now that his situation has changed.

Really don't see it happening though.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I imagine Bradley will have his choice of DC jobs. I personally would love the idea of bringing him here as head coach in waiting and I would like to add one of the coaches Urban Meyer casts off at OSU to our staff just to improve our recruiting ties in Ohio. I doubt that we could do either however as our budget may not allow for it and there will be quite a bit of competition for these assistants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom