Pasqualoni really needs his own kids?? | The Boneyard

Pasqualoni really needs his own kids??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Darrell Hazel, the head coach of Kent State is in his 2nd year and has a record of 7-1 (4-0). Kent State hasn't went to a bowl game since 1972!!!! and in year 2 of Darrell Hazels tenure their going to play in a bowl game.. The kids in his roster aren't all his, he's in the same situation as Paul Pasqualoni when it comes to having their kind of kids, so why are people giving excuses for Paul Pasqualoni again???

Reaction Score
No one is giving excuses. There was talent when he took over. The two positions where we have lacked for talent are QB and RB. He inherrited a walk on QB and a 160 lb back as his best options. P and D have definitely not maximized the talent on hand.

P has flopped. Plain and simple. At the very least this team should have gone bowling. Two years without a bowl are tough to take.

Reaction Score
No one is giving excuses. There was talent when he took over. The two positions where we have lacked for talent are QB and RB. He inherrited a walk on QB and a 160 lb back as his best options. P and D have definitely not maximized the talent on hand.

P has flopped. Plain and simple. At the very least this team should have gone bowling. Two years without a bowl are tough to take.

Well, their are people who've wrote on the boards saying that Paul needs time to recruits his kids, but if Hazel is having success then there shouldn't be any excuses! Maybe your not giving excuses, but some are! Kent State hired an Ohio State coach.. thinking big time. After the Fiesta Bowl we hired Paul Pasqualoni... thinking small time! Smh

2004 Ohio State WR coach
2005–2010 Ohio State assistant head coach and WR coach
2011–present Kent State 7-1 (4-0)

Reaction Score
Maryland may not win another game. He took over a team that won nine games. Should he be fired if they lose out?

If P gets fired he will have earned it.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score

I was fine using the excuse of the walk-on QB for him last year but from what I've seen, he added a very capable young quarterback and has no excuse for the horrid offense they have put out there. GDL deserves to be fired yesterday and PP deserves to be fired for not reassigning Foley to OL coach after the horrible results we have seen over the past season and a half.

Reaction Score
Darrell Hazel, the head coach of Kent State is in his 2nd year and has a record of 7-1 (4-0). Kent State hasn't went to a bowl game since 1972!!!! and in year 2 of Darrell Hazels tenure their going to play in a bowl game.. The kids in his roster aren't all his, he's in the same situation as Paul Pasqualoni when it comes to having their kind of kids, so why are people giving excuses for Paul Pasqualoni again???

Well... one could argue that his cupboard had better, more substenent food in it and the train just knocked the logs that were on the tracks to the side and didn't wreck. ;)

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Well... one could argue that his cupboard had better, more filling food in it and the train just knocked off the logs on the track and didn't wreck. ;)
True, it would be difficult to argue that Kent St had a better train than we did but the more important (and often overlooked) part of the equation is the quality of the tracks.

Reaction Score
True, it would be difficult to argue that Kent St had a better train than we did but the more important (and often overlooked) part of the equation is the quality of the tracks.

Or Conductor.

Reaction Score
What really concerns me is that we are getting decent QB play from Whitmer and at times it's very good. Before the season started, if you had told me that, I would never have expected us to be in this situation. When you cannot run the football (and we can't), it's very hard to win football games. And these guys have completely abandoned everything that we used to do in our running game. But, we do have the wildcat..........duck!

Reaction Score
Watching PP's talk on the New Haven Register site I was ready for a nap. There is nothing there that says we are going to have the energy or intensity level to compete with the best teams in the country let alone our conference. We are stuck in a time warp. There are 4 games left to prove to the bosses that something has to change if PP is still the head coach. We have no running game at all. That is unacceptable.

Reaction Score
I bet we could hire Kent State's coach for less than what Pasqualoni is robbing us for.

Reaction Score
Well, their are people who've wrote on the boards saying that Paul needs time to recruits his kids, but if Hazel is having success then there shouldn't be any excuses! Maybe your not giving excuses, but some are! Kent State hired an Ohio State coach.. thinking big time. After the Fiesta Bowl we hired Paul Pasqualoni... thinking small time! Smh

2004 Ohio State WR coach
2005–2010 Ohio State assistant head coach and WR coach
2011–present Kent State 7-1 (4-0)

I don't want to defend P -- he is failing -- but pointing out to a situation where a coach has succeeded immediately is worthless. All situations are different.

Reaction Score
take it easy fellas... all this metaphorical talk is WAY over UConn Family's head...

Reaction Score
I have heard that PP's kids are extremely athletic and well mannered. We should give him ten years for when they are of college age.

Reaction Score
If you projected next years starters right now most of them would still be Edsall guys. So we have to wait at least two more years for P to hit his stride. In the meantime I suggest developing a heroin addiction.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
P will lose just as much with his own kids. The "needs his own guys" trope is just a stalling tactic. P has had enough time to show us what he can do. The verdict is "not much" and "not well."

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I was fine using the excuse of the walk-on QB for him last year but from what I've seen, he added a very capable young quarterback and has no excuse for the horrid offense they have put out there. GDL deserves to be fired yesterday and PP deserves to be fired for not reassigning Foley to OL coach after the horrible results we have seen over the past season and a half.

The thing is coaching decisions cost us at least two games last year. So we should have gone bowling last year, with our walk on QB and 160 lb RB. This year we're a train wreck. This is on P. In my view, there is no point in giving him another year. When you are in over your head and in a hole, it's time to stop digging.

Reaction Score
P will lose just as much with his own kids. The "needs his own guys" trope is just a stalling tactic. P has had enough time to show us what he can do. The verdict is "not much" and "not well."
The Verdict- Frank Galvin for AD!

Reaction Score
I have heard that PP's kids are extremely athletic and well mannered. We should give him ten years for when they are of college age.

we should wait until all of Edsall's players retire from the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom