Paschal Chukwa attending tonight's game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Paschal Chukwa attending tonight's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Would like to see Ollie grab him, before out of towners start paying more attention. Then full court press that duo Terrell & Abu

Reaction Score
Would like to see Ollie grab him, before out of towners start paying more attention. Then full court press that duo Terrell & Abu

+1
One of the reasons why Facey committed so soon was because he didn't want to prolong the recruiting process & deal with distractions throughout his SR year of HS. Hopefully, Paschal will follow suit.

Reaction Score
I was at the game (place was packed, at least 2k and it was pretty cool to see Ollie right there in the bleachers) but missed most of the 1st quarter...first, for anyone who is interested. Hillhouse has a really good team this year. Better than years past IMO. real smart, quick guards and athletic bigs. They truly outplayed Prep.

As for Paschal, his makes his presence felt in the paint. He apparently has a 7'8'' wingspan and he LOVES to block shots. That by far is biggest strength. His was also very solid on the boards (as any 7 footer in HS should be). Offensively i wish Prep gave him more touches. He didn't score much and got pushed around a bit (Hillhouse bigs are no slouches). At this point, his biggest weakness is strength but thats typical for a HS junior who grew straight up. He has some promising moves with his back to the basket and his jump shot is soft on the rim.

Lastly, he likes the UConn coaches for whatever that is worth.

Heres a little video on him http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/sports/all-eyes-on-fairfield-preps-chuwka#.UPjN1PKQlYA

How did the Freshman, Ryan Murphy #4 for Fairfield Prep, look?

Reaction Score
I want bigs that can score.

He can score. He shows the ability now, after just a few years of playing, to become a scorer over the next several years. Have you watched video of him?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
He can score. He shows the ability now, after just a few years of playing, to become a scorer over the next several years. Have you watched video of him?

I watched a video on Scouts and the video posted here. Hasn't shown me much, but he can block. Hopefully if we get him, he won't be a project on both ends.

Reaction Score
I watched a video on Scouts and the video posted here. Hasn't shown me much, but he can block. Hopefully if we get him, he won't be a project on both ends.

The kid was making 3 pointers in a game with perfect form on his shot.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
The kid was making 3 pointers in a game with perfect form on his shot.

One video I saw was against a bunch of 5'8'' white kids with knee pads. Until I see him against high-quality opponents, I'll make a proper judgement. But he looks raw, but has a lot of potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom