PARADISE JAM --- LIVE YOUTUBE STREAMING | The Boneyard

PARADISE JAM --- LIVE YOUTUBE STREAMING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Central Michigan's marquee player is Crystal Bradford. Played on the WUG team with Bria and KML this past summer.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Central Michigan beat UMass by 44.
UMass beat Rutgers by 1.

I have no idea what that means.

Well Central Michigan played at Kentucky... and it was a relatively close game until the last few minutes. Bradford for CMU is a real good player... played on the World University Team this summer..

Reaction Score
UMass beat Rutgers by 1.

Probably means on any given night, once in a blue moon, stranger things have happened, ya never know.....

Reaction Score
I can't wait to see the Gonzalez twins sometime this year. How do you guys think Kansas will do this year?

Reaction Score
I can't wait to see the Gonzalez twins sometime this year. How do you guys think Kansas will do this year?

ESPN3 carried a few of their games but it was against lower level competition. The Gonzalez twins did not play in the last two games against stronger competition. Chelsea Gardner is their best player right?

Kansas beat Creighton, Creighton beat Minnesota and Minnesota beat Kansas so who knows:)

Reaction Score
ESPN3 carried a few of their games but it was against lower level competition. The Gonzalez twins did not play in the last two games against stronger competition. Chelsea Gardner is their best player right?

Kansas beat Creighton, Creighton beat Minnesota and Minnesota beat Kansas so who knows:)

And Alabama beat itself. LOL

Reaction Score

I haven't seen Kansas since last year so I don't know. The twins are pretty big on the internet and Twitter. Six foot tall guards who can score. Yeah, I don't think they have gotten into the last two games.
I don't get ESPN3.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Undefeated Syracuse is making some noise, high up in just released stats.
Must admit, had not heard a peep about them.
We'll find out a bit more about them in Paradise tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Undefeated Syracuse is making some noise, high up in just released stats.
Must admit, had not heard a peep about them.
We'll find out a bit more about them in Paradise tomorrow.
Just looked at the Syracuse roster. Very young team. Will be interesting to see how they develop.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
UMass beat Rutgers by 1.

Can we never bring that game up again please? Like ever.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Syracuse and Texas are on right now... Cuse is up 25-18 in the first half with about 4 minutes to go. Whole lotta orange on my screen

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Hard to take Syracuse too seriously; one of their kids just hit 3/3's but prior did nothing much (2nd half).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom