Pan Am Title Game | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Pan Am Title Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't disagree with anything you said. My original post was due to what I felt was a description of the front court of Stewart/Tuck and Williams as being small.

My original post where I used the "small lineup" phrase was predicated on not having 6'5" Butler in the starting lineup. It had nothing to do with how "big" someone plays.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
In the linked article, Canada coach Lisa Thomaidis was quoted as saying:

"Kia [Nurse] has the heart of a champion."

No one should ever underestimate her. ;)
Kia is related to a bunch of professional athletes. Is Rudy T. part of her family?

Reaction Score
My original post where I used the "small lineup" phrase was predicated on not having 6'5" Butler in the starting lineup. It had nothing to do with how "big" someone plays.

I never once thought of last year's starting front line as small. Substitute Williams for Lewis and it's essentially the same size. That was the gist of my response I don't disagree that inserting Butler makes it even bigger.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I never once thought of last year's starting front line as small. Substitute Williams for Lewis and it's essentially the same size. That was the gist of my response I don't disagree that inserting Butler makes it even bigger.
The sooner we stop talking size the better off we will be- it is the skill level that we need to be talking about. At 6'2"(allegedly) Morgan tortured some very notable bigger players last year -Ibiam, Reimer, Williams, Turner, Coates, McGee-Stafford, Lang, Howard & Jones of MD

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Back on the topic of who could have helped this Pan Am team..... I think Alexis Jones from Baylor (who tried out) could have helped. I have no idea what kind of shape she is in... she tore her ACL in feb of 2014... so I would think she is relatively healthy.

Reaction Score
Back on the topic of who could have helped this Pan Am team..... I think Alexis Jones from Baylor (who tried out) could have helped. I have no idea what kind of shape she is in... she tore her ACL in feb of 2014... so I would think she is relatively healthy.
Before the injury, she was tremendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01