Pan Am Schedule | The Boneyard

Pan Am Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Pan Am games started this weekend. Opening ceremonies were on ESPN2? I think.

USA Women begin play Thur 7/16

7/16 9:00 PM vs Brazil
7/17 9:00 PM vs Dominican Republic
7/18 9:00 PM vs Puerto Rico

Looks like all 3 games will be on ESPN3. Also looks like ESPN2 will be having Pan Am Games stuff on at those times. May or may not be showing the USA Women's games? Probably showing a little bit of everything from the day

Semi's on the 19th (1:30 and 6:00 PM) and Finals on the 20th. Gold medal game at 8:45 PM.Those will at least be on ESPN3 also.

Reaction Score
The Canadian team (w/ Ms. Nurse) plays on the same days @ 6PM ET. These games are supposed to be livestreamed on cbc.ca/panam.
Dunno if geographic restrictions apply (ie, if your IP is non-Canadian or whatnot, you may not be able to access the stream)

Reaction Score
Pan Am games started this weekend. Opening ceremonies were on ESPN2? I think.

USA Women begin play Thur 7/16

7/16 9:00 PM vs Brazil
7/17 9:00 PM vs Dominican Republic
7/18 9:00 PM vs Puerto Rico

Looks like all 3 games will be on ESPN3. Also looks like ESPN2 will be having Pan Am Games stuff on at those times. May or may not be showing the USA Women's games? Probably showing a little bit of everything from the day

Semi's on the 19th (1:30 and 6:00 PM) and Finals on the 20th. Gold medal game at 8:45 PM.Those will at least be on ESPN3 also.
(ESPN3) would that be considered ESPNU too?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
(ESPN3) would that be considered ESPNU too?
No. ESPNU (ESPN University) is a TV channel. ESPN3 is internet streaming.

They have ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNDeportes, ESPNClassic. They have not gotten to the Ocho yet. Although I wish they would so we could watch some Dodgeball.

Reaction Score
. . . Looks like all 3 games will be on ESPN3. Also looks like ESPN2 will be having Pan Am Games stuff on at those times. May or may not be showing the USA Women's games? Probably showing a little bit of everything from the day . . .

Yes, it looks as though we probably won't be getting "start to finish" coverage of the games on ESPN2.
Hopefully we will for the semis and finals.

Reaction Score
Coach Bluder is impressed with UCONN:

http://espn.go.com/extra/panamgames...ch-lisa-bluder-gets-chance-return-world-stage

The players are teaching the coach as well. "Breanna, I can't say enough about her," Bluder said. "She's such a versatile player. I was a fan of Connecticut because of how good they were as players. Now, I'm a real fan because I know them and know what kind of people they are, what kind of leaders they are, their work ethic. Just watching them play, you don't know that stuff they do off the court that makes them great. I see it now."

Reaction Score

They have ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNDeportes, ESPNClassic. They have not gotten to the Ocho yet. Although I wish they would so we could watch some Dodgeball.
MUCHO BUENO, espnGRANDE (NO NUMBER)

Reaction Score
Coach Bluder is impressed with UCONN:

http://espn.go.com/extra/panamgames...ch-lisa-bluder-gets-chance-return-world-stage

The players are teaching the coach as well. "Breanna, I can't say enough about her," Bluder said. "She's such a versatile player. I was a fan of Connecticut because of how good they were as players. Now, I'm a real fan because I know them and know what kind of people they are, what kind of leaders they are, their work ethic. Just watching them play, you don't know that stuff they do off the court that makes them great. I see it now."
Isn't it great when Coaches not in the UConn system get to know OUR Women as we have known them. I keep asking myself--myself, why is it other programs don't have the success and class of UConn WBB?? 3 reason, myself answers, 1. Christine 2. Geno 3. it all starts with the recruits--a) coachable b) team players c) winners d) manageable e) parents that allow the coaches to coach d) classy kids. e) Talent

Reaction Score

I lived in Calle Deci-Ocho, De MonteCarlo right off of 65th Infantry, Rio Piedras, P.R.
Not Far from Carolinas. All Puerto Ricans, born on the island, are US Citizens from birth--English was mandatory in schools until 1957, their courts use old Spanish law, the PR Assembly kicked the FCC out of PR in the 1980's or earlier--nude broadcast tv ever since, i.e. nudity wasn't banned.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if de Souza and Dantas are playing for Brazil? That could potentially be a tough matchup for the US in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom