Paige-o-philes Delight Game Video | The Boneyard

Paige-o-philes Delight Game Video

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Maya Nnaji is going to be a really special player, I sure hope Coach Auriemma can establish a pipe-line to Hopkins with Bueckers.

She is impressive, I agree. The pipeline? I think it is there for the taking if Geno et al want.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Paige had a particularly nice run before the end of the 1st half.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I liked Nnaji - great build and at 6'4", she looks like she has a lot of potential. But with 6'4" Brady already on board, I'm not sure we have a spot for Maya. Ice is #3 in her class, Maya is #8. I liked Taylor Woodson too - 5'11" wing/forward type from 2023. That Ragulin from Park Center was fun to watch too. And Adelia McKenzie - what a scoring machine!

Fun game to watch. High quality for a high school game. Better coaching than I've seen in many college games (as far as offense)...

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting the video. Bueckers is indeed a special talent. Interesting to hear the announcer comment on Bueckers' need to hit the weight room in order to get stronger. True, but didn't expect to hear that honesty.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I just watched the game on YouTube on TV. I was very impressed. Both teams are quite good. McKenzie had 40 and was a scoring machine. She also beat Hopkins down the floor several times. Paige did whatever she wanted, though she missed FTs in the second half. Someone needs to recruit Maya Nnadji, an athletic 6'4" interior player with 3-point range. One of the announcers said Paige would be a top 15-20 player nationally as soon as she arrives in Storrs. He also said she needs a little weight/muscle.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Good game, both teams had good players who tried their best. Quite a few D1 kids out there. What really amazed me was how many young players both teams had. Sophs, frosh, and even eighth graders played many minutes for two very talented teams. Surprised me for AAAA class schools. Paige is amazing, but #25 for the opponents was also excellent. I guess they do not get challenged much, but Hopkins coach has some work to do allowing McKenzie kid to get back down court ahead of his defense. Both teams were exhausted in the final six or so minutes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom