Overall Win/Loss Predictions Regular Season (excluding exhibitions) | The Boneyard

Overall Win/Loss Predictions Regular Season (excluding exhibitions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I just consulted my crystal ball. UConn goes undefeated. After the first loss, should it occur, I'll give my next prediction!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
29-2

we'll lose maybe one game to UL and maybe florida. if we win those games though, i don't see why we can't go undefeated. but i'm looking through husky colored glasses

Reaction Score
So slightly better this year, in the aac, with something to play for, everyone a year older, not losing anyone, and ollie having his freshman coaching year under his belt.

much harder out of conference schedule this year and still tough teams to play twice each in louisville, memphis, and cinci. Houston and SMU won't be bad competition either. I think 24-7 is my prediction as well and that's one hell of a regular season if it is.

Reaction Score
Here's how I see it: Florida is VERY good, my preseason top 10. But don't forget that they're in Gampel. With the electricity for an OOC opponent like that, and the fact that Wilbekins suspended (again), I just don't see us losing. We drop a game to Memphis, a game to UL, and then one other conference trap game on the road. My predictions: 28-3, 15-3 con, undefeated at home, and a 1 seed in Anehiem after we win the conference tournament. Go West, (not so) young Boneyarders!

Reaction Score
Here's how I see it: Florida is VERY good, my preseason top 10. But don't forget that they're in Gampel. With the electricity for an OOC opponent like that, and the fact that Wilbekins suspended (again), I just don't see us losing. We drop a game to Memphis, a game to UL, and then one other conference trap game on the road. My predictions: 28-3, 15-3 con, undefeated at home, and a 1 seed in Anehiem after we win the conference tournament. Go West, (not so) young Boneyarders!

That scenario sounds like a second Dream Season, which I wouldn't be so opposed to.

I'm not sure it'll quite reach those heights. I think 25-6, and a 3 seed. That seeding worked for us before; we're 6-0 as a 3 seed.

Reaction Score
That scenario sounds like a second Dream Season, which I wouldn't be so opposed to.

I'm not sure it'll quite reach those heights. I think 25-6, and a 3 seed. That seeding worked for us before; we're 6-0 as a 3 seed.

As long as they put us out west, I don't think we'll have a problem!

Though I'd love to see us in the Sweet 16/Elite Eight at MSG...

Reaction Score
So slightly better this year, in the aac, with something to play for, everyone a year older, not losing anyone, and ollie having his freshman coaching year under his belt.

Well, there's the fact that we have yet to prove we can rebound at a high level, and the fact that we rely heavily on jump-shooting (no proven inside presence on offense). I'd wager that means we will lose some games that look, on paper, like we should not. I mean, the 2003-2004 team would blow this team out of the water, and they lost 6 times...

They're going to be good. I think very good. With a good chance at the Final Four, and an outside chance at the title. A 1, 2, or 3 loss team is usually a favorite going into the tourney. We'll see, I guess.

Reaction Score
Nolan and Daniels need to be impact defenders, I really don't want us to just get bullied around down there. the front court will look skinny, but length a speed can make up for that. if we could somehow find a way to give Giff crunch time minutes , well be very solid defensively and on the glass. 6 losses, some nights we'll be lethargic on the glass and jump shots won't fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom