Over/Under Total 2.5 - What Say You? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Over/Under Total 2.5 - What Say You?

Reaction Score
If one wanted to harness the years of pain to wager on games, what is the preferred way to do so? Is there a platform that anyone here prefers?

Reaction Score
I’d take the over. I’m not so rosy as to predict 4-6, but I think 3-4 is expected (by me at least). If don’t win 3, this season will be a major disappointment.
I wouldn’t say that. It depends how they compete and how close they come to winning some games. I really don’t have a handle on the roster anymore. I could see us winning 2 games but improving dramatically and impressing us all or winning 7 games and shocking everyone. I just have no idea.

Reaction Score
Over …
3 wins…
4 close game losses…
3 double digits losses in teens…
2 blowout losses

Maybe, just maybe, we can be one of those teams that surprises with a new staff. I’m not talking 10 wins but 4-5+, if they can close out 2 of the close losses.

Reaction Score
In before Shizzle showing a receipt for laying $100k on the over. But truthfully, new coaches, new quarterbacks, new philosophy, I see us at 5 wins this year. TR or Zion, one of those is bound to be special. This is the first year in 10 that we are going to be getting better after each game. I still don't know who to be more disgusted at, Edsall phoning it and cancelling the season to protect his job, or the admin in letting it happen. But in any event, I haven't looked this much forward to a new season in a long time.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If one wanted to harness the years of pain to wager on games, what is the preferred way to do so? Is there a platform that anyone here prefers?
If you live in CT, it doesn't matter. You can't bet on UConn.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Over. I don't know how many wins we'll get but I am guessing it will at least be three (CCSU, UMass, FIU).

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@UConnDan97 - where are you buddy? It’s not game week if you’re not making your preseason projection.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Not gonna be popular, but under. Gonna take another off season to improve the talent level to a point we can compete above an FCS level. 3 wins is realistically attainable though.

Reaction Score
i'd go over, but just barely. 3 wins (60%). 4 is possible (25%), but so is two (15%). I think 3 is the most likely outcome.

Reaction Score
I can see 4 to 5 being reasonable but we should all have a better metric after Saturday in Utah.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Hoping for 6, expecting 4, however it could be just 3. Take the over.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Legislation:
Thanks for this. It's really odd for why in-state college teams matter but professional teams don't. If they wanna limit or stop prop bets, fine. But team bets is odd, especially for CT to not allow it. That article stated how PA and Indiana allow it because they are deep with college tradition. CT is all about UConn so I'd imagine the betting would be high if allowed in state.

Thanks for the info!

Reaction Score
Thanks for this. It's really odd for why in-state college teams matter but professional teams don't. If they wanna limit or stop prop bets, fine. But team bets is odd, especially for CT to not allow it. That article stated how PA and Indiana allow it because they are deep with college tradition. CT is all about UConn so I'd imagine the betting would be high if allowed in state.
eigther
Thanks for the info!
I don't think you can wager on the Connecticut Sun, who are professional in Connecticut either.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
al-pacino.gif
Just talked myself into throwing 100 bucks on us, all because….

Reaction Score
Over. And last year, I said under. Better chance to get to 3 this year. I see some painful games this year including a loss against a good opponent where UConn has a 2 score lead with under 5 to go. And that is progress.

Reaction Score
Who do you want to believe?
Some Vegas sharps have called Toledo (8) the best over and Pitt (8.5) the best under bets on the board. Then there are the cynics:
UConn, UMass
Win Total 2.5
ATS PICK Under on Both
UConn might be better coached with Jim Mora Jr. taking over, and UMass will find a D under new head man Don Brown, but it’s going to be a major struggle for either to get to three wins. UConn can beat Central Connecticut State, but the winnable FIU game is on the road. It’s going to be a double-digit underdog against everyone else, except at home against UMass. The call is under on both UMass and UConn

Then here’s me. I’ll go with UConn Over (2.5) and ND under (8.5) as the best bets.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I don't think you can wager on the Connecticut Sun, who are professional in Connecticut either.
I think that's a Mohegan Sun only thing. Someone had their hackels raised about owning the team so I beleve they stopped taking WNBA bets voluntarily. You can bet them on Sugar House. In fact, I used SH to bet in-game on Hartford Athletic.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom