Our Three To See | The Boneyard

Our Three To See

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know it's early, but what we're getting out of Nurse, Williams and Tuck so far really bodes well for us. If it continues through the season I'm feeling really really good about #10.

Reaction Score
I know it's early, but what we're getting out of Nurse, Williams and Tuck so far really bodes well for us. If it continues through the season I'm feeling really really good about #10.

Agreed. And while Edwards and Ekmark are slower to develop, they certainly have shown they belong on the floor. The next couple of months should be interesting as far as the recruits are concerned.

Reaction Score
I think this team with the players it has and recruits coming, will be insanely good in 2016-17 and 2017-18. Of course ND, South Carolina, and a few other regulars will be too. This year I think there's a bit of parity even at the top of the pile, although it is still early, but I'm not convinced UConn is going to pull away from the others as they did last year.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I think this team with the players it has and recruits coming, will be insanely good in 2016-17 and 2017-18. Of course ND, South Carolina, and a few other regulars will be too. This year I think there's a bit of parity even at the top of the pile, although it is still early, but I'm not convinced UConn is going to pull away from the others as they did last year.
You may be right, but we do play SC and ND - the only other 2 teams I think who have a legit shot at a NC this year, and honestly, I think SC is quite a ways behind UCONN. Then again I thought we'd beat Stanford by 20 so what do I know?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom