Our future is so rich! | The Boneyard

Our future is so rich!

Reaction Score
I see no immediate threat to our dominance or legacy. I'm talking college basketball programs. Based on the last 25 years who is next or closest to catching us?

When you think about it, this could be a generational legacy, where we are living on such royalties. I don't see other blue bloods or upcoming programs who will win 2 or more Championships in the next 10 years. Oh and you know we will still be around during that period.

I'm just saying being the Kings of Basketball we sit on a comfortable throne, and it feels good.

Reaction Score
Good feeling but don’t rest on our laurels. Hurley wagon keeps chugging…

I like what Dan said “We are trying to build a culture to root out any complacency and entitlement coming off championship run last year…”

Reaction Score
What’s taking Castle so long to declare? Free up that scholarship slot already!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I see no immediate threat to our dominance or legacy. I'm talking college basketball programs. Based on the last 25 years who is next or closest to catching us?

When you think about it, this could be a generational legacy, where we are living on such royalties. I don't see other blue bloods or upcoming programs who will win 2 or more Championships in the next 10 years. Oh and you know we will still be around during that period.

I'm just saying being the Kings of Basketball we sit on a comfortable throne, and it feels good.

"I'll have what he's having!"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom