Our Alumni Representing! | The Boneyard

Our Alumni Representing!

Reaction Score
What I enjoyed hearing the most was how these previous players still refer to the team like they are a part of it. Go back and listen to Rip especially. He refers to the players with WE and OUR repeatedly. Once a husky always a husky. Good stuff

Reaction Score
Not sure what Ray meant by ony 2 coaches have won 2 championships? 17 coaches have won at least 2 titles....maybe he meant 2 titles in a row but even that is 8 coaches I think. Love you though Ray :D

Reaction Score
2 coaches right now have 2 rings. Self and Pitino, both coaches get way more 5 stars, and have been coaching a lot longer. So yes, Danny is the best active coach in college basketball.

Reaction Score
Not sure what Ray meant by ony 2 coaches have won 2 championships? 17 coaches have won at least 2 titles....maybe he meant 2 titles in a row but even that is 8 coaches I think. Love you though Ray :D
I was confused at first as well but then listened again.
I think he means: we have 6. That's so hard to do. But think about how many coaches have 'only' 2? Not that many. So DH is automatically one of the best 17 at least. By only 2 I think he was referring to rings, not coaches.

Reaction Score
So many memories of good times (I see Charlie):

Thank you for posting. Any recruit considering Duke for the “brotherhood “ should listen to KEA first. Being in Atlanta I hope Castle is just the beginning. It seems like a few kids from this area end up in the first round every year. I’m hoping for UConn embassy to open up.

Reaction Score
What I enjoyed hearing the most was how these previous players still refer to the team like they are a part of it. Go back and listen to Rip especially. He refers to the players with WE and OUR repeatedly. Once a husky always a husky. Good stuff
Love it. It’s not easy after a coach leaves and that’s without the Ollie drama. Hurley didn’t just take it for granted that the Alum would support the program, it’s another part of running a program that a coach needs to manage. Other schools have had former players feel like they weren’t welcome to come back or contribute by their schools or new coaches, seems like a given you would want that but apparently it’s not.

Reaction Score
This guy feels like he's alumni...

GKh-Ku7aQAA_c4k.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89