ouch | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ouch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't understand how our offense starts off indescribably bad in every game no matter who we play. Why does it seem like we're so ill-prepared in every game? You'd think the offense would have to look like not-garbage once in a while just by accident.

This. It's really hard to figure and I'm sure Ollie wishes he knew the solution. Maybe mix up the starting lineup? Need to try something to start with a little more fire. This team absolutely gives away the first 10 minutes of most games and they are not good enough to get away with it.

Reaction Score
Brimah should absolutely dominate in a game like this.

What about him says that he should dominate against anyone? Defensively maybe, but he is far from skilled offensively, to say the least.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Okay...now that was nasty

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Wow, just wow.

What happened to the toughness.? At the beginning of the season we were locking down good teams in the second half of games.

We have mentally checked out it seems. This team is going backwards hard.

Reaction Score
someone once told me to never say "it can't get any worse than this" because it inevitably does...so I'm not going to say it.

Reaction Score
Well down 13 with 6 minutes to go I guess is right where we want to have them, it seems that is the only scenario where this team starts to play with some passion.

Reaction Score
We DVR'd the game so we could watch the Women's game. I stopped watching. This team is bad for my blood pressure. They simply cannot play. The shooting is horrible, they can't hit layups and their perimeter defense is iffy. This is reminiscent of our team 3 years ago.

Reaction Score
1:15 to go. horrible foul call on Brimah. UC down 6 with ball. getting the feeling I'm the only UC fan left watching this disaster

Reaction Score
Need a stop and we give up a layup, nobody rotates to help. Just awful.

Reaction Score
MuchoDogYears said:
1:15 to go. horrible foul call on Brimah. UC down 6 with ball. getting the feeling I'm the only UC fan left watching this disaster

Horrible call is an understatement.

Reaction Score
Really doesn't matter what happens the rest of the year, not getting a NCAA bid unless we win the AAC tourney. Too many bad losses and not enough good ones. Lets get our s#%t together and run the AAC tourney at home. Win we're in.

Reaction Score
Too little too late, again. It's as if this year's team can only start playing if we are 10 points down with less than 5 minutes to go. I wish we would bring that same intensity to the first half. Pressure should be off until the conference tournament, because it's hard to see UConn getting in as an at large bid. Maybe they play better now. At least hockey came back to tie Maine today to take 3 of 4 points. Two games against Providence this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom