Ouch, Rutgers coach on w/Francesca, and game v PennSt also on WFan | The Boneyard

Ouch, Rutgers coach on w/Francesca, and game v PennSt also on WFan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know they are in BigTen, but I've been ignoring it. This really hurts, as Mike traditionally mocks Rutgers and gives them short thrift.

Reaction Score
I know they are in BigTen, but I've been ignoring it. This really hurts, as Mike traditionally mocks Rutgers and gives them short thrift.
is fat-boy sucking up to SUNJ now? No matter. That place can't get out of its own way. Look away.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Welcome to the new world order. RU is going to start looking better based on association. I don't like it, but it is what it is. As the BTN money starts coming in they'll upgrade their facilities and personel. UConn is on the clock. We've got no more than 5 years to get to a P5 conference; probably less.

Reaction Score
It won't matter if Rutgers ever wins a single game in any sport ever again. Their lack of athletic prowess doesn't matter. They are where they are and we all need to get over it. They could actually cut back on athletic funding and take their B1G windfall and put it to other uses, and no one will care.

Reaction Score
This Ray Rice thing is like if Ray Allen threw his wife down the stairs. How many times do you think UConn would have been brought up then? How many times have you heard RU brought up in connection with Rice?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Should be a good atmosphere there. I know I'd be fired up if Penn State came to the Rent. PSU fans travel exceptionally well and a short trip to NJ should have that place rocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom