OT: What does "points" next to our name mean on this site? | The Boneyard

OT: What does "points" next to our name mean on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Where it shows your number of messages and number of "likes", there is an entry for "points". I have a number that I have no idea what it's supposed to mean.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Where it shows your number of messages and number of "likes", there is an entry for "points". I have a number that I have no idea what it's supposed to mean.

When you hit 600 points you get a free subscription to Husky Blue and White.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
When you hit 600 points you get a free subscription to Husky Blue and White.

But how do you get points, assuming you aren't kidding.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
But how do you get points, assuming you aren't kidding.

You get points for participation I think, but it seems to stick once you hit 590.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm not sure how they are derived but be sure to tell the UConn ticket office your number as they place a big emphasis on points.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
You get points for participation I think, but it seems to stick once you hit 590.[/quote

Right. Quite a while, and now, relevant to this, several hat sizes ago, I noticed a big jump to 590 and there it has been sitting. Now that I know what points mean, I feel like I've had to stay back in 4th grade for a few years.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Once you get to 1200000000000 you are immune from Fishy coming to your house to punch you in the throat.

Not worried. Based on insight from some of my brethren on the Cesspool, I am now armed to the teeth with every firearm known to man, and one sturdy fishing rod.

Reaction Score
to get past 590 you have to post something really meaningful or intelligent. I'm stuck at 590.

Reaction Score
each pont is worth $10.00

At the end of the fiscal year, you get a dividend check in the mail.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i once had 591 points. fishy noticed it one night and we fought for hours in the street over it. imagine the family guy fights between peter and the chicken. well this one was between a drunk kid and a fish. it got so ugly we each worked out way up 95 to boston where fishy knocked over the green monster and i grabed a plane out of the sky and made a huge explosion in the nut hill area of boston. at the end, fishy did so much damage points wise to me that i lost a point and went back dwon to 590. i was able to do enough damage to fishy that while his fighting gined him a point, my damage canceled it out. we both sit at 590 right now and havn't talked since because hes a fish and im sober. how i got that point u ask? well thats none of your god dam business!!!!!!!

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
i once had 591 points. fishy noticed it one night and we fought for hours in the street over it. imagine the family guy fights between peter and the chicken. well this one was between a drunk kid and a fish. it got so ugly we each worked out way up 95 to boston where fishy knocked over the green monster and i grabed a plane out of the sky and made a huge explosion in the nut hill area of boston. at the end, fishy did so much damage points wise to me that i lost a point and went back dwon to 590. i was able to do enough damage to fishy that while his fighting gined him a point, my damage canceled it out. we both sit at 590 right now and havn't talked since because hes a fish and im sober. how i got that point u ask? well thats none of your god dam business!!!!!!!

Sheez, no wonder this site got shut down yesterday. Dangerous place.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It's part of our Poster of the Year competition.

2012 ended with a 3,200-way tie for first place - expect your trophies in the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom