OT - Under Armour’s CEO asks Maryland fans to support Edsall | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - Under Armour’s CEO asks Maryland fans to support Edsall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Edsall was a good coach until the moment he took another job. Then he's just another ex and you know what? I don't have to be nice to my exes who dumped me. I can wish them health and happiness, but I don't have to write poems about missing them.

That's how I feel about Edsall. I appreciate what he did, but I don't have to pretend to like him.

I think that's about right. And just to add, those things that used to bug you that you overlooked at the time become more of an issue in hindsight.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If it's so much easier to win at UConn than Maryland, why was Maryland Edsall's dream job?

Because he was BS-ing when he said it. He also said he would stay at UConn "for as long as you will have me."

Reaction Score
Be careful. I have a feeling Edsall may just be vindicated this year. Maryland is poised to surprise a lot of people. A friend in Vegas says the books out there are starting to whisper about a big improvement this year. Follow the money. Vegas and the UnderArmor guy seem to be saying the same thing.

Reaction Score
Be careful. I have a feeling Edsall may just be vindicated this year. Maryland is poised to surprise a lot of people. A friend in Vegas says the books out there are starting to whisper about a big improvement this year. Follow the money. Vegas and the UnderArmor guy seem to be saying the same thing.

how do you classify vindication? he'll probably have more than 2 wins this year, i grant you that, but i won't consider him vindicated unless they win 7 games, or at the very least make a bowl game. i have them pegged for 5 wins which won't quite get them there, but might be considered a big improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom