OT: UConn bar in New Orleans? | The Boneyard

OT: UConn bar in New Orleans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Anybody know of UConn bar in New Orleans? Currently there for a bachelor party with a bunch of UConn alums and we're looking for a place to watch the Nova game tomorrow.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
I'd say wherever you guys go is a UConn bar!

Reaction Score
I agree. Walk in and claim it for us. Better call ahead and make sure they will get the game!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
No UConn bar of which I am aware, but for a small to mid-sized group I'd recommend the Chart Room, one of my favorite spots. For a larger krewe looking for a more of a sports bar, Cooter Brown's. Avenue Pub if you are beer guys.

Reaction Score
The closest thing you'd probably get to a UConn bar in New Orleans is The Boot which is Uptown right by Tulane and Loyola. Lot's of kids from CT and the northeast at Tulane so you'd probably run into a few fans there.

Other than that I can't think of anywhere where you'd find a concentration of UConn fans in Nola.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
I'd say wherever you guys go is a UConn bar!
We kind of did that yesterday. We went to this divey bar near our hotel and were screaming our lungs off. I really don't mind doing that again.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
We kind of did that yesterday. We went to this divey bar near our hotel and were screaming our lungs off. I really don't mind doing that again.
Then definitely go to the Chart Room.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
No UConn bar of which I am aware, but for a small to mid-sized group I'd recommend the Chart Room, one of my favorite spots. For a larger krewe looking for a more of a sports bar, Cooter Brown's. Avenue Pub if you are beer guys.

Cooter Brown's is awesome. Great muffalettas.

Reaction Score
Good point, Cooter's is great for games. Tons of different beers, great food, and about a million TVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom