OT: Transfer Portal Humor | The Boneyard

OT: Transfer Portal Humor

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
I have been posting on The Boneyard for about 22 years. I have been through multiple iterations of the site on various hosting platforms. I regularly communicate with some of you via social media, phone, text. etc.

There were some initial rough patches (the Alana Beard "dynasty" comment from November 2022, Beard vs. Taurasi, Duke vs. UConn in 2003 and 2004), but this site has become one of my favorite places to visit. You have made me feel welcome, permitting me to share my analysis and insight on Duke, UConn, the WNBA, etc.

After much consideration, I have one again decided not to enter the transfer portal. I will continue my posting career at The Boneyard, so long as you will have me. @triaddukefan will also be joining me in not entering the portal and continuing to post here.

:cool: :)

(Hope the offseason humor made you laugh Congrats again on a fantastic season and the commitment from Sarah Strong.)

Reaction Score
I have been posting on The Boneyard for about 22 years. I have been through multiple iterations of the site on various hosting platforms. I regularly communicate with some of you via social media, phone, text. etc.

There were some initial rough patches (the Alana Beard "dynasty" comment from November 2022, Beard vs. Taurasi, Duke vs. UConn in 2003 and 2004), but this site has become one of my favorite places to visit. You have made me feel welcome, permitting me to share my analysis and insight on Duke, UConn, the WNBA, etc.

After much consideration, I have one again decided not to enter the transfer portal. I will continue my posting career at The Boneyard, so long as you will have me. @triaddukefan will also be joining me in not entering the portal and continuing to post here.

(Hope the offseason humor made you laugh Congrats again on a fantastic season and the commitment from Sarah Strong.)
Love this!

Reaction Score

I guess it's ok since we don't really need the roster spots. ;):p

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I tc.

Speak for yourself. I'll stick around, but if some BY member sends me 2 New Haven pizzas, four steamed cheeseburgers, and a NY cheesecake... Ill hit the portal and yall won't see me again. :eek: Id go hang out on the New Mexico State message board :p

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score

Whew! I guess that ends all of the (non-) speculation about you and Triad.

Reaction Score

Well, this has brought me a huge laugh out loud moment, and I immediately thought of @Triad‘s sense of humor. I hope he’s okay today — I believe he was unable to indulge in any cheerwine, due to the latest UConn recruit signing.

Also, congrats to your team for a great season!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
‘Fess up now, @triaddukefan is only here for the food. Lobster rolls, pizza, paczkis…

giphy.gif

Well, this has brought me a huge laugh out loud moment, and I immediately thought of @Triad‘s sense of humor. I hope he’s okay today — I believe he was unable to indulge in any cheerwine, due to the latest UConn recruit signing.

Also, congrats to your team for a great season!

Actually I had a large Cheerwine for lunch :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom