OT - Tom Brady scared?? | The Boneyard

OT - Tom Brady scared??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Over the years, it seems like his teammates really like him less and less every year when you watch him on the sidelines and the communication on the field. Not saying that they hate him but they don't seem to buy into him like they did in the past. It is a shame to see Peyton get all the support he needs and Tom get nothing.

Reaction Score
Over the years, it seems like his teammates really like him less and less every year when you watch him on the sidelines and the communication on the field. Not saying that they hate him but they don't seem to buy into him like they did in the past. It is a shame to see Peyton get all the support he needs and Tom get nothing.

The Pats organization has left Brady out to dry. They clearly are not spending and looking to milk past success.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I posted this elsewhere but it belongs here as well; if anyone needs evidence that without a reasonably competent offensive line an offense is dead in the water look at the Patriots.

Reaction Score
Hey, several years ago T Brady replaced a guy names Drew Bledsoe and the Pats never looked back. History may be repeating itself.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Hey, several years ago T Brady replaced a guy names Drew Bledsoe and the Pats never looked back. History may be repeating itself.
Yep - once Brady is injured behind a crappy OL I would expect the backup to come in. Good point.

Reaction Score
I feel so bad for Brady. On the charmed life scale, he is a few questionable decisions (kids) from being on par with Mr. Derek Jeter.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I feel so bad for Brady. On the charmed life scale, he is a few questionable decisions (kids) from being on par with Mr. Derek Jeter.

If you are worth tens of millions... having kids with someone worth hundreds of millions can at least be excused.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

I don't think that's true.

I thought he had a kid or two with some actress and then another kid with the model who gets pissy on twitter when he loses a game. He's not exactly Antonio Cromartie.

Reaction Score
I don't think that's true.

I thought he had a kid or two with some actress and then another kid with the model who gets pissy on twitter when he loses a game. He's not exactly Antonio Cromartie.

He has one kid from Moynihan and 2 from the pissy twitter b1tch.

It's 3 kids too many.

Sign the contract, go straight to the urologist for the vascectomy, and swear off marriage. I don't know why that's so hard?

At least Brady married a supermodel who is worth more than he is.

Reaction Score
If you are worth tens of millions... having kids with someone worth hundreds of millions can at least be excused.

I'd go broke in less than a year if I could make babies with the level of female Brady gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom