OT: Time For a Little Music | The Boneyard

OT: Time For a Little Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Someone once said something along these lines: Everything I learned worth knowing I learned from the movies. With that inspirational thought, can you come up with an inspiring, or heck I really like it, piece from a movie that does not involve the Titanic sinking, or The Phantom or Zhivago...you get the drift. I can! This beautiful -everything in French is beautiful - song from the soundtrack of Dead Man Down:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Mozart’s The Marriage of Figaro

Second Movement of Beethoven’s Seventh Symphony

Two brilliant selections. The second ... very, very good, music behind the speaker in a hugely important moment. We will fight them on the beaches....

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
[/QUOTE
Just because I'm 100% Scottish and was a sprinter in my youth ( 10.4 wind assisted 100 - pretty good for a pale, freckled homo sapien) ... No, seriously a great movie soundtrack.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
After the first of one of those damned losses to Notre Dame. :( I had to dust off the 4th movement of the "Symphonie Fantastique" by Berlioz (Marche au Supplice - or "March to the Scaffold"). After the next such loss (triple OT) :mad:, I went to the 2nd movement of Beethoven's "Eroica" (3rd) Symphony (Marcia Funebre) to help me drown my sorrows.

{I wish I could do links! Sorry.]

On both occasions Sam Adams Lager and Willie Nelson belting out "City of New Orleans" lifted my spirits.:D

Last edited:

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
After the first of one of those damned losses to Notre Dame. :( I had to dust off the 4th movement of the "Symphonie Fantastique" by Berlioz (Marche au Supplice - or "March to the Scaffold"). After the next such loss (triple OT) :mad:, I went to the 2nd movement of Beethoven's "Eroica" (3rd) Symphony (Marcia Funebre) to help me drown my sorrows.

{I wish I could do links! Sorry.]

On both occasions Sam Adams Lager and Willie Nelson belting out "City of New Orleans" lifted my spirits.:D
Your slightest wish, old BY chum!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=roX70PAu3oA
www.youtube.com/watch?v=arfHsnxE-MU

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Well, there is always cyber.....

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
One of my dogs left the room, the other just threw up on my shoes. Thanks Zorro. :( ;)
My pleasure! A little culure is good for a pooch. Sorry about the brogans, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom