OT: Tiger's weekend @ Merion | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Tiger's weekend @ Merion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think Tiger's current game is not conducive to majors, esp US Opens within their gimmicks. So, I stated he had no chance.

He finished 10+ off the lead. My bad I guess, how could I think he wouldn't win.

So Rory and Adam Scott might as well give up too........oh wait did either of them win the Players? :confused:

Reaction Score
I think Tiger's current game is not conducive to majors, esp US Opens within their gimmicks. So, I stated he had no chance.

He finished 10+ off the lead. My bad I guess, how could I think he wouldn't win.

It's true he doesn't dominate like he used to, but remember if not for some horrible luck hitting the flagstick on Saturday at the Masters he probably leads or is tied for the lead going into Sunday. So to say his game isn't major worthy is a bit if a stretch.

Reaction Score
Look I'm just saying that since the "incident", he has not been the same guy. That air of invincibility is gone, he is shanking big shots on the regular, and was exposed for being kind of a terrible guy.

yet the whole national conversation centers around him even when we should be celebrating Phil/Rose/Mahan, etc.

I guess I just do not understand the fascination. Let him win a couple majors before we reward him with posts/attention.

He's a top 10 guy, but not the clear cut 1 anymore. lets treat him as such.

Pretty sure he's ranked #1.

Reaction Score
I guess I just do not understand the fascination. Let him win a couple majors before we reward him with posts/attention.

He's a top 10 guy, but not the clear cut 1 anymore. lets treat him as such.

Right now it's probably not so much of an argument but during his runs he was considered the greatest golfer of all time (Jack still holds that honor IMO). But that is why he commands the attention. When MJ came back he got the same attention when he lost with the Wizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom