OT: Spurs-Heat Who you got? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Spurs-Heat Who you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sometimes I truly believe that some people either can't read, or can read but lack the ability to comprehend what they read.
Dude you have made excuses for Miami's flopping in several threads, always bringing up players on other teams and even players who no longer play in the league, just keep it real and admit that the Heat have some guys who flop quite often.

Reaction Score
Show me these "excuses". Show me the words that you are trying to put in my mouth. You won't find them. What you will find is my taking exception to the officials allowing guys like West and Hibbert (a guy that fouls just about more than anyone in the league) to basically toss people around. There are legitimate plays that should be fouls where guys get knocked down that aren't being called, seemingly in the name of "anti flopping". Call a guy when he flops, fine him for all I care, but for , call the crap when guys are just two hand pushing guys out of the way, or body checking them under the basket. Don't make up some verticality crap in an effort to justify it. It's an overreaction, and it isn't going to solve the problem, nor will it do anything about the perception that the officials are in on "rigging" games and all that other nonsense that you hear so many going on about.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
ABTH

I'm a hater, and proud. Not even Ray Ray can change that

Reaction Score
Miami is a 3rd Quarter team.
San Antonio is a 4th Quarter team.

Spurs in 6
Big Fundamental gets his 5th ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.