OT: Spirit concert Fall 68 semester | The Boneyard

OT: Spirit concert Fall 68 semester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
any 'yarders at Jorgensen for randy California et al? if so, what are your current impressions? thanx very much

Reaction Score
any 'yarders at Jorgensen for randy California et al? if so, what are your current impressions? thanx very much
vaguely remember Tom Rush there that fall... no one else was memorable.

Reaction Score
So are we referring to ourselves as "'yarders" now?? Can we rethink that one?? :)

Reaction Score

I remember the Tom Rush concert well. I was a Freshman just starting campus life. Jungle, Meigs Hall.

The concert might have been to raise spirit, but I also remember at another orientation session at Jorgensen, the President standing up there telling each Freshman to look to his/her left, and then look to his/her right, and saying "only one of you will graduate".

Guess the other two didn't make it.

Reaction Score
Chap, I was and still am a HUGE Spirit fan who still mourns Randy's way-too-early departure!!! Their first three albums remain some of my all-time favorites!!! I saw them a bunch of times back in the day, including the one you mention!!! They were ALWAYS great!!!! BTW I was still in high school in the 60s, didn't enroll at UCONN until fall of 71!

Reaction Score
Dear cal conspecific canid : let us expound six degrees of separation

since we have step 1
were you or do you know any life form at Alice Cooper Concert in Balto Civic Center during Fall 73 Semester?

Reaction Score
Dear cal conspecific canid : let us expound six degrees of separation

since we have step 1
were you or do you know any life form at Alice Cooper Concert in Balto Civic Center during Fall 73 Semester?
Oh, you seem to have reverted to that language that many of us find so difficult! I am GUESSING this was meant for me???? I am not and never have been an Alice Cooper fan, to me all style and no substance, so I have never seen them live only on TV or video. I also have never really been to Baltimore, again assuming I am translating into English accurately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom