OT: Sharknado | The Boneyard

OT: Sharknado

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
For those of you who were waiting for the Beakumhawks Memorial Sharknado Festival (and I know that there are many of you, even if you will not admit it)..... Tonight is the night.

Tonight, 9PM on SyFy.

And for those of you who may know Beakum and his mom....please ask his mom if she will allow him to stay up and watch it, and could he please have his computer back, soon.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I thought you were going to be talking about some new Shark vacuum cleaner. The 'Sharknado'.

I was about to rip into Sharks as being the biggest pile of out there.

Reaction Score
Speaking of sharks, anyone see the Shark Week commercial on the Discovery Channel? Pretty freakin hilarious.

Reaction Score
Did the authorities finally catch up to Beakum? God, I hope so.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
Sharknado= Greatest movie EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................Not really. I'll never get back the 10 minutes I wasted watching this POS.

Tara Reid looks like she was wasted when they filmed this.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Sharknado= Greatest movie EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................Not really. I'll never get back the 10 minutes I wasted watching this POS.

Tara Reid looks like she was wasted when they filmed this.
Can u blame her? What an awful movie

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
The acting was magnificent. This movies gonna kill at the oscars.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Please tell me the sharks controlled the tornado and chased after women on their periods; that's the only way I'll say the movie was a success.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Please tell me the sharks controlled the tornado and chased after women on their periods; that's the only way I'll say the movie was a success.

read a quick blurb. apparently a big ass tornado storm picked up all these sharks from the Ocean and deposited them over the interior of this town. as they dropped down out of the sky, they ate people.

Reaction Score
I would love to be part of the SyFy team that has to come up with these movie premises. You just take two things that are awesome and combine them to form something super-awesome. My first offering would be: Volcanaconda.
Giant snakes that are resistant to lava and live within volcanoes. One day a volcano forms in LA and these Volcanaconda's spew out into the streets of Hollywood. Starring Jaleel White, Corey Feldman and Kirsten Dunst. That's a moneymaker.

Reaction Score
I would love to be part of the SyFy team that has to come up with these movie premises. You just take two things that are awesome and combine them to form something super-awesome. My first offering would be: Volcanaconda.
Giant snakes that are resistant to lava and live within volcanoes. One day a volcano forms in LA and these Volcanaconda's spew out into the streets of Hollywood. Starring Jaleel White, Corey Feldman and Kirsten Dunst. That's a moneymaker.

LMFAO! Im seriously laughing and my girlfriend thinks im crazy. Id pay to see your film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmed69

Top Bottom