OT: Prince Rogers Nelson reported dead | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Prince Rogers Nelson reported dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
He wrote a bunch of songs made famous by others, including "Stand Back" by Stevie Nicks, "I Feel for You" -- Chaka Khan, "Jungle Love" -- The Time and "Glamorous Life" by Sheila E.

What an incredible talent.

"Jungle Love" .... One of the greatest dance/party songs of the 80s of all time ....!!!

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Lots of news sites are picking up on the TMZ report. If you can belive TMZ He was treated with a Narang injection and elected to leave the hospital despite doctors recommending that he stay for 24 hrs.

Some of the stuff on TMZ is specific enough to give it a ringredients of truth. Supposedly he had overdosed on Percoset.

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
He also wrote 'Nothing Compares to You" made famous by Sinead O'Connor.
Sinead's cover of "Nothing Compares to You" is nothing short of amazing. It's hard to hold back the tears when I hear her sing this. If I really was smart you would see a video below.

Reaction Score
Sinead's cover of "Nothing Compares to You" is nothing short of amazing. It's hard to hold back the tears when I hear her sing this. If I really was smart you would see a video below.

Reaction Score
I think they're more reliable than most "real outlets"
When did TMZ sneak up on us and become the most reliable source. It is amazing how they seem to break just about every story and they always seem to be right!

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
When did TMZ sneak up on us and become the most reliable source. It is amazing how they seem to break just about every story and they always seem to be right!

They pay - most "real outlets" do not.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
They pay - most "real outlets" do not.
money talks, its the American way! and of course "social media" (internet) is a quick outlet for "breaking news". National Enquirer has been breaking stories for years but they weren't totally reliable (for whatever reason)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Percocet is awful. I was on it briefly after shoulder surgery. It totally messed my system up to the point where I had to go to the ER.

I developed an allergic reaction after a few surgeries, so they moved me over to a cousin.

What I find puzzling is "they" have ruled out suicide, but the toxicology reports are maybe weeks away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom