Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Will Jordan Speith win the Masters going wire to wire leading all 4 days? If he does, I believe he ends up being the youngest winner. Leads going into the final day by 4 shots.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think the kid is ready, but there can be 10-shot swings on the back 9. With water on 11, 12, 13, 15, and 16, bogies and worse are possible. And eagles are possible on 13 and 15. Nos. 17 and 18 are deceptively difficult. Tiger really struggles with those two.

I look for Phil to make a move. It should be fun.

Reaction Score
If Spieth does not win, hopefully, it will be because someone back in the pack played an unconscious round to nip him and not because Spieth experienced a horrific final round. Spieth's par saving/momentum saving/confidence boosting/unbelievably unfathomable flop shot to within 8 feet from a short sided downhill lie in the rough on 18 yesterday was the stuff of legends. My feeling is that pulling off that shot and not winning goes against history/karma/happy ending drama/all that we love about sports and competition.

Reaction Score
I'm not one to judge these matters. Last time I played, I only hit 2 good balls all day, and that was when I stepped on a rake in a bunker.:)

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
He went to my husband's high school and grew up right by us. Super nice family. His brother is a pretty good basketball player, starts at Brown.

Incidentally, it's the same high school (Jesuit) as the one where the kid in the center of the OU fraternity scandal went. Mist of the kids that go there are fantastic, glad it's getting better press with Jordan :)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Will Jordan Speith win the Masters going wire to wire leading all 4 days? If he does, I believe he ends up being the youngest winner. Leads going into the final day by 4 shots.
Second youngest at 21yrs 9 months. Youngest is Tiger at 21 3 months.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
He went to my husband's high school and grew up right by us. Super nice family. His brother is a pretty good basketball player, starts at Brown.

Incidentally, it's the same high school (Jesuit) as the one where the kid in the center of the OU fraternity scandal went. Mist of the kids that go there are fantastic, glad it's getting better press with Jordan :)

Jordan also went to the same university as I did for college. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom