OT: Pats-Colts | Page 27 | The Boneyard

OT: Pats-Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Boston College did a study today timing 129 16-year olds taking a leak. They tossed off the results of 14 of the kids as they went from the leak to self-pleasure which added time. They also had to omit the times of the kids who had draw string pants because they had knots to deal with.

So, of the 102 kids who were timed the average was 88 seconds. Amazing that their results are in line with the ballboy bathroom visit.

www.eagleleaks.net

Reaction Score
Boston College did a study today timing 129 16-year olds taking a leak. They tossed off the results of 14 of the kids as they went from the leak to self-pleasure which added time. They also had to omit the times of the kids who had draw string pants because they had knots to deal with.

So, of the 102 kids who were timed the average was 88 seconds. Amazing that their results are in line with the ballboy bathroom visit.

www.eagleleaks.net

At Disney On Ice this weekend, I saw an adult who dropped his pants to his ankles in order to take a leak.

Reaction Score

People like to torture stats, don't they? While the author admits that Welker and LaFell fumbled MORE for the Patriots than their other teams, he uses the wrong stat to measure this. He is looking at fumbles recovered. What he should use is just plain fumbles.

Plus, he has such a small sample to do this with. For instance, he says Blount fumbled more with the Steelers.

Uh, Blount carried the ball 65 times with the Steelers. 1 fumble.
For the Patriots, he carried the ball 60 times. 0 fumbles.

Does this seem like a significant stat for you?

Not to mention the fact that officially, Blount ran the ball 150 times last year, and fumbled the ball 3 times. Which is a very very high rate, much higher rate than in any of his years at Tampa Bay.

So what's the difference? The writer is measuring fumbles recovered, and not fumbles. If he takes recoveries out of the equation, then it will show that Blount fumbles MORE with the Patriots.

Reaction Score

www.eagleleaks.net
This keeps getting more and more absurd, but at least now the national media is off it and its just haters v Pats loyalists. Analyzing the time to deflate balls is insane. Has anyone looked at the kids behavior post-bathroom trip and when he went again? Estimated the size of his bladder, liquid intake and determined a likelihood of pee-ing vs football tampering? Is he a coffee drinker? Maybe he was wearing an adult diaper to perpetrate this crime like that crazy astronaut lady from a few years back?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This keeps getting more and more absurd, but at least now the national media is off it and its just haters v Pats loyalists. Analyzing the time to deflate balls is insane. Has anyone looked at the kids behavior post-bathroom trip and when he went again? Estimated the size of his bladder, liquid intake and determined a likelihood of pee-ing vs football tampering? Is he a coffee drinker? Maybe he was wearing an adult diaper to perpetrate this crime like that crazy astronaut lady from a few years back?

Yes, yes they have in another thread. One guy measured the time it took him to pee based upon different meals and hydration levels. He felt that the longest it should take for this guy to pee was 27.85 seconds. He presumes that the kid didn't wash his hands, based upon his observation of 206 men in a public restroom. He said that he would have gotten a larger sample size but the police made him leave.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
According to this report the ball may have never been measured with a gauge before the game.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/01/...ee-inspection-just-under-allowable-psi-level/
I wondered about this when the league's description of the circumstances did not say that each ball was checked with a pressure gauge prior to the game and measured "x' psi. This has got to be the most inept 'sting' ever. I strongly suspect that someone ends up getting fired over it. Probably that former Jet guy. He's going to end up like 'pig vomit' character in the Howard Stern movie, on the street and mumbling how he hates Belichick.

Reaction Score
In keeping with the absurdity, if you had to go so bad, why wouldn't you just go before you pick up the balls?

Reaction Score
In keeping with the absurdity, if you had to go so bad, why wouldn't you just go before you pick up the balls?

The bathroom is right next to the entrance to the field. If he's on the way out, that's the bathroom he uses. A lot of reporters have mentioned the bathroom. Heck, Mike Florio for some reason took pictures of it the last time he used it. but then again, I'm not a reporter, so I have no need to document all the bathrooms I've visited.

Reaction Score
The bathroom is right next to the entrance to the field. If he's on the way out, that's the bathroom he uses. A lot of reporters have mentioned the bathroom. Heck, Mike Florio for some reason took pictures of it the last time he used it. but then again, I'm not a reporter, so I have no need to document all the bathrooms I've visited.

Exactly. As soon as the story broke Tom Curran pointed out that the only door right next to the entrance of the field is a bathroom, and even predicted what a joke this would be when the rest of the world realized the same.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Boom!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads