OT: Our fave Dukie in court | The Boneyard

OT: Our fave Dukie in court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The issue here is very simple - Laettner made the very stupid decision to personally guarantee the business loans he took. Very, very amateur move.

Now, rather than just file chap 11/7 for his business and be done with it, like Trump did several times, he's going to go personally bankrupt and look like an idiot.

I'm almost brought to tears by the beauty of it all.

The guy is a pr-ck, and his comeuppance has come.

Reaction Score
Laettner just opened a twitter account yesterday and was complaining that all he was getting was raging Kentucky fans saying you and you suck etc, he was encouraging people to at least be creative and/or humorous. Of course, I had to give it a shot with the UConn angle…and he responded with a sense of humor and a zinger, pretty cool.

laettnerbball Christian Laettner
@wtellis24 wasn't that crazy when my head kept hitting his elbow and then the floor?! Great games always vs. uconn!! I am..the uconn killer
Jun 07, 5:58 PM via Twitter for iPad

In reply to…

wtellis24
@laettnerbball how about UConn fans? Can we hate? Best play ever was when your head hit Sellers elbow
Jun 07, 5:43 PM via Twitter for iPhone

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Have to admit, that was pretty good.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
All you had to do was look at my sig...

That's pretty funny from Chrissy.

Reaction Score
The issue here is very simple - Laettner made the very stupid decision to personally guarantee the business loans he took. Very, very amateur move.

Now, rather than just file chap 11/7 for his business and be done with it, like Trump did several times, he's going to go personally bankrupt and look like an idiot.

I'm almost brought to tears by the beauty of it all.

The guy is a pr-ck, and his comeuppance has come.
Unless you are a big corporation, any bank is going to make you also sign personally on a loan agreement.You aren't getting the loan unless you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom