OT: Ouch - Guilty until Proven Innocent...... | The Boneyard

OT: Ouch - Guilty until Proven Innocent......

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Wasn't there another murder he is being investigated about? Sure gives CT a good name.

UConn did the same thing with Wolf to a degree.

Reaction Score
Wasn't there another murder he is being investigated about? Sure gives CT a good name.

UConn did the same thing with Wolf to a degree.

I think he's suspected in a double homicide from last year. It's possible he's killed many many people

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He was a probably a good kid until he went to the SEC

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hmm, most of the guys he hangs out with from Bristol are decidedly not good people. I don't think he made those associations AFTER going to the SEC.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It's a messy situation, but that's a solid gesture by the Patriots.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...iots-offering-aaron-hernandez-jersey-exchange
They are getting as far away from Hernandez as they possibly can huh?
Looks like he was hanging around with some real characters now that the story grows!

I think the Pats have to make these moves. Also, I would think the NFL endorses this wholeheartedly. I've no doubt they gave full support to (if not encouraged) the Pats to release Hernandez. This is very much an NFL wide PR disaster, what with all the other transgressions that have happened around the league recently. Most notably, a (probably trumped up) charge of attempted murder by some guy on the Bengals.

The NFL rap sheet is long and strong of late.

Reaction Score
Hmm, most of the guys he hangs out with from Bristol are decidedly not good people. I don't think he made those associations AFTER going to the SEC.

and he is one of those people he chose the gang life over an NFL career and he had the Pats fooled the entire time.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
and he is one of those people he chose the gang life over an NFL career and he had the Pats fooled the entire time.

He had everyone fooled. Where were all those exposes on him when he signed his 40 million dollar deal last year? Not a peep from the media except to say "look at this great example of guy who turned his life around". From Kraft to everyone on down, except Matt Light apparently (lol), was buying in.

Reaction Score
He had everyone fooled. Where were all those exposes on him when he signed his 40 million dollar deal last year? Not a peep from the media except to say "look at this great example of guy who turned his life around". From Kraft to everyone on down, except Matt Light apparently (lol), was buying in.

There is still so much more to find out, im starting to think he is a gang member. If you ever watch lockup on MSNBC they talk about killing to show your devotion to the gang, and not snitching. If wonder if AH will even talk, or the others. The girlfriends of AH and Lloyd could be huge pieces in this upcoming case.

Reaction Score
There is still so much more to find out, im starting to think he is a gang member. If you ever watch lockup on MSNBC they talk about killing to show your devotion to the gang, and not snitching. If wonder if AH will even talk, or the others. The girlfriends of AH and Lloyd could be huge pieces in this upcoming case.

I think the snitching, ratting out and other defection type acts has already started. Someone leaked the motive about Hernandez being upset about the victim talking to another group. Too much on the line to show brotherly love at this point. I also wouldn't be surprised if there is a gang element to this or at least Hernandez. A few weeks in jail should open some lips, especially where a millionaire is involved.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

I wouldn't be surprised if the others rolled. It's amazing what the prospect of life in prison can do to a man's senses, gang or no gang.

It's pretty clear who the prosecution wants to take the fall here. The question is (I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know these things), if AH did not pull the trigger, and one of the other guys did, could that other guy conceivably cut a good deal to bust AH?

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Oh... just another Hernandez thread. Based on the title ~ I thought you were referencing this:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/28/justice/california-penis-knifing/index.html

>>A southern California woman convicted of cutting off the penis of her then-husband and throwing it into a garbage disposal was given a life sentence Friday with the possibility of parole after seven years, authorities said.<<

>>... When the husband went to sleep, Kieu tied his legs and arms to the four corners of the bed, and when he awoke, she pulled down his pants and severed his penis with a knife, prosecutors charged.
Kieu then threw the severed penis into the garbage disposal, turned it on and mutilated it, prosecutors alleged...<<

Reaction Score

I dont exactly know what Matt Light means by saying "he never believed anything he stood for" maybe he is trying to say AH was a young punk kid. Maybe Kraft and Belichick thought they could turn around Hernandez life and try to make him live the patriot way, they took a gamble and now have to live with it. Calhoun was known to take a gamble on players with a checkered past, for example Caron Butler that turned out well on and off the court for him. Im sure that Belichick and Kraft really wanted to do everything in their power to turn AH life around, not realizing AH was/is the bad crowd.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Oh... just another Hernandez thread. Based on the title ~ I thought you were referencing this:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/28/justice/california-penis-knifing/index.html

>>A southern California woman convicted of cutting off the penis of her then-husband and throwing it into a garbage disposal was given a life sentence Friday with the possibility of parole after seven years, authorities said.<<

>>... When the husband went to sleep, Kieu tied his legs and arms to the four corners of the bed, and when he awoke, she pulled down his pants and severed his penis with a knife, prosecutors charged.
Kieu then threw the severed penis into the garbage disposal, turned it on and mutilated it, prosecutors alleged...<<

Wow, looks like she learned from Lorena Bobbitt's experience. Didn't leave severed member to be reattached. Ruthless.

Might be rude to say, but she LOOKS like she could cut off her husbands penis.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I dont exactly know what Matt Light means by saying "he never believed anything he stood for" maybe he is trying to say AH was a young punk kid. Maybe Kraft and Belichick thought they could turn around Hernandez life and try to make him live the patriot way, they took a gamble and now have to live with it. Calhoun was known to take a gamble on players with a checkered past, for example Caron Butler that turned out well on and off the court for him. Im sure that Belichick and Kraft really wanted to do everything in their power to turn AH life around, not realizing AH was/is the bad crowd.

Honestly, I don't think they have to live with too much. They took a gamble, lost, and now they cut the chord. The same thing the NFL will try to do. At a certain point, you (the general you) have got to realize that every man is responsible for his own actions. They gave him an opportunity. He blew it.

Reaction Score
Honestly, I don't think they have to live with too much. They took a gamble, lost, and now they cut the chord. The same thing the NFL will try to do. At a certain point, you (the general you) have got to realize that every man is responsible for his own actions. They gave him an opportunity. He blew it.

i meant to say they have to move on, I'm watching lockup right now, you think well see AH on an upcoming episode.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
i meant to say they have to move on, I'm watching lockup right now, you think well see AH on an upcoming episode.

lol. Would make for good tv.

Reaction Score

The guard on this episode I'm watching has a pretty bad ass manchu mustache lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom