OT- OK State's Stevie Clark dismissed from team | The Boneyard

OT- OK State's Stevie Clark dismissed from team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rob Dauster ‏@RobDauster 40s
Stevie Clark has been dismissed from the Oklahoma State basketball team, according to @KellyHinesTW.

He was arrested for a second time this season, this time for "urinating out of a vehicle window".

I don't remember how involved we were with him, but we were in his top 5. This is another recruit that passed up UConn to go elsewhere and has gotten in trouble or can't play, which seems like a recurring trend for some of UConn's 2013 targets (Brandon Austin, XRM, Jordan Bell, etc.).

Reaction Score
Stevie Clark has been dismissed from the Oklahoma State basketball team, according to @KellyHinesTW.

He was arrested for a second time this season, this time for "urinating out of a vehicle window".

I don't remember how involved we were with him, but we were in his top 5. This is another recruit that passed up UConn to go elsewhere and has gotten in trouble or can't play, which seems like a recurring trend for some of UConn's 2013 targets (Brandon Austin, XRM, Jordan Bell, etc.).

And they found pot in the vehicle also……..his 1st suspension was more than likely failing a test but that's only assumption……..pretty important piece of their bench

Reaction Score
UConn was recruiting him pretty hard but then his mother told Duffy that they stopped calling. Given all the incidents I guess they could see something in his character.

Reaction Score
Wow someone called the police because he was urinating? And then pot found also. Talk about bad luck.

Why don't these kids go to school in Washington?

Anyway the kid just needs some guidance, freshman with new found freedom is a recipe for such things.

Reaction Score
Wow someone called the police because he was urinating? And then pot found also. Talk about bad luck.

Why don't these kids go to school in Washington?

Anyway the kid just needs some guidance, freshman with new found freedom is a recipe for such things.
I think they drove by a cop car while he was doing his business.

Kelly Hines @KellyHinesTW Follow
More info from Stillwater PD: Officer saw Stevie Clark urinating out a moving vehicle driven by another person and stopped the car. #okstate

Reaction Score
First arrest he was a passenger in a car pulled over for speeding or running a stop sign, and weed was subsequently found in the car. I don't think they found anything during last night's incident, other than his wang hanging out the window.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

To be fair, their probably aren't all that many toilets in Oklahoma so his options were limited.

Reaction Score

More info from Stillwater PD: Officer saw Stevie Clark urinating out a moving vehicle driven by another person and stopped the car. #okstate
I took it from the original link: "The Stillwater Police Department said Clark was arrested at 12:46 a.m., after police had received a call reporting a man urinating out of a vehicle window. "

Doesn't matter but how many times have we peed in public? My favorite trick is opening the front door and the back door of my truck and then doing my business between doors while I appear to be looking for something. Now peeing from a window, well (unfortunately) I'm unable to do so to start with............

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Reminds me of a story from when I was in the Navy as a training instructor. I had a student come in on a Monday and tell me he got ticketed for public intoxication in the French Quarter during Mardi Gras season. I was a bit confused since the entire French Quarter is hammered.

Curiosity got the best of me so I asked him what he did that could possibly make him stand out in a crowd of a couple of hundred thousand. He told me had to whizz real badly and pissed on the sidewalk. I was confused because that happens all over the place during Mardi Gras. So I did the old rephrasing the statement for clarification thing. "You got a ticket for peeing on a sidewalk in New Orleans during Mardi Gras?" He said yes and then added on that he didn't notice the cop who was standing in front of him.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If he'd be willing to allow us to pull the fuse for his power windows, I would have no problems offering him a scholarship.

Reaction Score
My uconn roommate pissed out my front passenger window because I would not pull over driving up to the white mountains to go camping. (he had drank a bottle of crappy root beer schnapps and five or six beers in under 2 hours) My other roommate in the back seat opened the window for a smoke just as he started to piss. I thought she was going to kill him. I almost ran off the road I was laughing so hard.

Reaction Score
Is he available? Can he play this year? Next year? Can he rebound?
We don't need no stinkin' rebounds.
we-dont-need-no-stinking-badges.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member