OT Need Kemba UConn Jersey | The Boneyard

OT Need Kemba UConn Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was wondering if anybody had a blue or white #15 Kemba jersey that they would be willing to sell. It would have to be a medium or a large.

Thanks

Reaction Score
If you are going to use AliExpress, make sure to check the seller's rating. The site is reliable, however, just to be sure always check the rating. Also, shipping times vary from literally days to almost 2 months.

Thans I just threw it out there actually because nothing else came up. Good point. Never used it myself

Reaction Score
I have a Kemba jersey, but was bummed i could never get a bazz jersey (sorry not selling, just lamenting). I'm always surprised how difficult it is to get uconn bball jerseys

Reaction Score
I have a Kemba jersey, but was bummed i could never get a bazz jersey (sorry not selling, just lamenting). I'm always surprised how difficult it is to get uconn bball jerseys

Same here...I found a blue Kemba jersey on ebay shortly after the 2011 title run and the numbers and "UCONN" letters were even sewn on. I believe it was only like $40 plus some shipping. Best purchase I've ever made (sorry gameplcrazies I know this doesn't help at all)

Reaction Score
I was lucky enough to get both a kemba and bazz jersey but I have worn my kemba jersey so much that it is starting to fall apart on me.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
@gampelcrazies I have one for you man. It's nike, sewn on lettering and numbers, but it's size XL. Practically brand new, never worn out the house. PM me if you're interested.

Reaction Score
Sort of ot from thread, but if anyone has/knows where to get a Bazz jersey, I've been looking since last April to no avail.

Reaction Score
Sort of ot from thread, but if anyone has/knows where to get a Bazz jersey, I've been looking since last April to no avail.

I've also been looking for a Bazz jersey. Absolutely no luck finding one either

Reaction Score
Try asking @UConntrademark on twitter? Kyle is the man when it comes to that stuff.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
@gampelcrazies I have one that I could be persuaded to part with. It's Nike Authentic size M but it's Silver not blue or white. PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom