OT - My Daughter | The Boneyard

OT - My Daughter

Reaction Score
I have been keeping you up-to-date about my daughter since she's payed ball at Becker College. She then went to grad school at The University of Incarnate Word. There she was a grad assistant for the basketball team that in her final year, won their conference and went to the WNCAA tournament. This past year she was the Director of Basketball Operations at St Francis University (Pa). Although she enjoyed the job, it was not a good fit for her in regards to the coach. Through the school, she had an opportunity to go to the Final 4 in Dallas. Every year they have a coaches seminar, which was no exception this year. She met quite a few coaches. One of those coaches is the head coach for Life University in Georgia. The school is in the NAIA league. She was offered and has accepted the assistant coaching position. She is stepping closer and closer to becoming a head coach one day!

Reaction Score
My sister moved to Georgia years ago to take a job at University of North Georgia (about and hour North of Marietta). She eventually became their AD and had a very successful tenure there (recently retired). I hope your daughter enjoys Georgia and finds similar success.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Nice news. Congratulations to your daughter. I first learned of Life U when a player from Western Carolina (one if the teams I follow) transferred there. Atlanta Metro is a great area, and I know your daughter will love it down there.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Good for her.
It’s so fulfilling to watch the generations we helped create and groom achieve their goals. I hope you are as proud as can be!!!!

Good news, happiness and a toast.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom