OT: latest ESPN conspiracy theory | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: latest ESPN conspiracy theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Here's what the article should have looked like:

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2012/08/big_east_hires_chris_bevilacqu_1.html

"They are, I think, in a very good position in that the value of live scarce intellectual property sports rights are only going up," he said. "In this case they’re the last conference franchise into the market for a long, long time. The timing is actually very good. Hard to predict – I don’t have a crystal ball -- the actual outcome. I can tell you with great certainty there will always be a lot of buyers for valuable live sports rights and there’s only one Big East conference, that’s typically a very good place."

Yeah, that's more like it. S#%k it, Bristol... :mad:

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i would love to see spike tv throw out a 20mil a team bid and go to town on the sport networks.

Reaction Score
We are all assuming that ESPN makes a bid. Um... what if they don't? What if they sit back and say "Good luck guys, don't let the door hit ya on the way out. Oh and good luck ever getting a positive word from us again (football AND basketball)."

i'd be surprised if they did bid. they certainly won't bid more than their original offer. they'd probably love it if NBC got the BE for only $7-8 mil/team b/c it'll reinforce that we're closer to the CUSA and MWC's of the world than the ACC. hopefully there's more than just NBC and ESPN out there as potential bidders or it could be tough.

Reaction Score
Well, NBC has in the past overpaid for alot of coverage. We have that going for us!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
i'd be surprised if they did bid. they certainly won't bid more than their original offer. they'd probably love it if NBC got the BE for only $7-8 mil/team b/c it'll reinforce that we're closer to the CUSA and MWC's of the world than the ACC. hopefully there's more than just NBC and ESPN out there as potential bidders or it could be tough.

As it turns out, we are really relying on the fact that FOX has expressed some interest and has put together a presentation for the Big East. Like you said, it seems clear that ESPN is going to low-ball us (naturally), so I think the only reasonable thing that keeps the bidding up is that NBC has one eye on FOX. It also helps that they both gave their presentations to the league on the same day....that should keep it fresh in NBC's mind. Also, if NBC offers us a single-digit contract, they might as well issue the invites to L'Ville, UConn, and Rutgers to non-NBC conferences themselves...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
In any moment, a certain poster, with association to ESPN at some point in time, is going to start talking about how ESPN collect billions in subscriber fees.........

The thing about that subscriber fee system, is that no matter how big or small it is, it's still a bubble, if it's not on market value with other programming, and that subscriber fee system to rake in more and more money by jacking up costs, that are transferred to cable bill payers.....is that it can burst at any time, and if it does for ESPN, it gets ugly for ESPN. Cant' keep raising cable bills forever. All it takes, is a little bit of competition for ESPN, which is why they'll do anything to squash any competition on television, which includes attempting to destroy an entire athletic conference that helped found their company and get it off the ground.

Terms of the DirectTV - Viacom subscriber fee battle weren't disclosed a week or two ago when it settled (not sure if they're leaked out yet).....but the bottom line, is that it sure seems that Direct TV most certainly got a better deal in the price they were going to pay, for carrying Viacom's channels (nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central,etc.) Viacom's strong arm tactics failed, consumers didn't respond the way they anticipated, and have in the past.

ESPN, I'm sure - is paying attention.

"The attention surrounding this unnecessary and ill-advised blackout by Viacom has accomplished one key thing: it serves notice to all media companies that bullying TV providers and their customers with blackouts won’t get them a better deal. It’s high time programmers ended these anti-consumer blackouts once and for all and prove our industry is about enabling people to connect to their favorite programs rather than denying them access" - Derek Chang. Programming VP - Direct TV.

ESPN, is going into blackout mode on Big East products, in typical form based on past tactics for companies like this, who's programming needs to purchased by a service provider, and then the cost passed down to the television viewer on their cable bills. The world has changed though.

It will be something, if ESPN loses Big East basketball. But the thing is, all those regional based networks, that broadcast baseball teams, in places like New York City, Philadelphia, Tampa, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, San Diego, Hartford/New Haven, Washington DC,.......they need sports programming to fill up the weeknights in the winter, and they are all still counting on ADVERTISING based money, not so much on subscriber fees....therefore - the cable bills - go down, not up.

ALl those same regional networks, can also carry the football games to the same viewing populations, on weekends in the fall, across all four time zones, simultaneously to regions - NFL style.

Television reach of the Big EAst conference is approx. 32 million television households.

You should frame this one and hang it on your wall. 100% pure gold.

The accusations of ESPN employment. Confirmation of your beliefs based on your expectation of a result that is unknown, based on the blathering of a PR person on one side of the deal.

Somehow you continue to realize that ESPN collects 6-7 billion in subscriber fees - yet think that NBC has another formula to monetize sports coverage? What do you think NBCS is going to do? Extract the money directly from people's checking accounts? They are trying to build their ratings and properties to the point where they can collect higher subscriber fees.

The rest of the thread about the damage to ESPN on losing Big East basketball. They just took 2 of the major television properties the league had. The Big East may have increased the level of play on the football field, but it's certainly been damaged on the basketball side - ESPN might lose UConn, Louisville, Georgetown, Notre Dame, Nova and Marquette - a handful of programs who matter the rest are road apples. Adding the Big East hardly creates a competitor. One company has the NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, Tennis and Golf majors, SEC/Big 10/Pac 10/ACC/Big 12 - the other would have the NHL, MLS, 2 weeks of Olympic programming every 2 years that draws a different demographic and the Big East. If ESPN decides to kill the Big East, it takes probably a month to move Louisville and UConn to new homes - and then tell me what you've got left.

Your argument doesn't even make any sense. If subscriber fees are a bubble - guess what business NBC/Comcast are in - oh yeah the same business. They are behind ESPN online and via smartphones - so if things changed how is NBC and improvement over ESPN?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
In short Spackler - if NBC pays the Big East $14MM a football school and $3 a basketball school for 10 years that is 1.8 billion for the football schools and another 240 million for the basketball schools. How is NBC going to monetize a 2 Billion dollar investment? If you have an answer besides subscriber fees and advertising, I can't wait to hear it.

Reaction Score
I don't think NBC stops with the Big East. It's not just going to be Notre Dame, The Big East, NHL, Cycling and Pro Bull Riding. Look for NBC to "mainstream" more an more of its sports offerings. This means they need other conferences. The Big East is a good starting point, they use the Big East as a proof of principle and a launchpad.

Plus, notoriously NBC overpays for things. They do this because they want to be knows as "the Olympic Network" or the "The Notre Dame Network". They will buy more college sports programming and they will overpay to get the ball rolling, if they truly want to be a bigger player in the College Sports landscape and they will do that if it takes cutting the proverbially Gordian Knot by overpaying to get the ball rolling.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I don't think NBC stops with the Big East. It's not just going to be Notre Dame, The Big East, NHL, Cycling and Pro Bull Riding. Look for NBC to "mainstream" more an more of its sports offerings. This means they need other conferences. The Big East is a good starting point, they use the Big East as a proof of principle and a launchpad.

Plus, notoriously NBC overpays for things. They do this because they want to be knows as "the Olympic Network" or the "The Notre Dame Network". They will buy more college sports programming and they will overpay to get the ball rolling, if they truly want to be a bigger player in the College Sports landscape and they will do that if it takes cutting the proverbially Gordian Knot by overpaying to get the ball rolling.

None of those are on the market anytime soon. The deals run a long
time.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So what do you propose?

I don't propose anything. If the league chooses NBC because it's a better deal that's fine. I am just realistic about how that deal would alter the competitive positions of NBC and ESPN.

It won't take the departure of more than UConn or Louisville to finish destroying the basketball league. I don't see how losing the rest of the basketball schools really hurts ESPN. It's not like they won't fill out the schedule with games of a similar quality.

It puts NBC in a spot where they would have to pay the league enough to ensure what is left stays. In order to do that they will have to wildly overpay relative to the market for the league assuming that ESPN doesn't come off their offer.

Reaction Score
I don't propose anything. If the league chooses NBC because it's a better deal that's fine. I am just realistic about how that deal would alter the competitive positions of NBC and ESPN.

It won't take the departure of more than UConn or Louisville to finish destroying the basketball league. I don't see how losing the rest of the basketball schools really hurts ESPN. It's not like they won't fill out the schedule with games of a similar quality.

It puts NBC in a spot where they would have to pay the league enough to ensure what is left stays. In order to do that they will have to wildly overpay relative to the market for the league assuming that ESPN doesn't come off their offer.

It seems like NBC likes to wildly overpay, so this isn't an unrealistic expectation. I don't think the Big East is a real endstate for NBC. If they get us, then it will be a first move.

Basketball is easily replaceable. This is another reason why the basketball-centric nature of the Old Big East used to drive me nuts. However.... It is better for NBC to get Big East basketball in the near future than it is for them to get a lesser property and develop it. ESPN can afford to promote a lesser property because they already have so much else.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You should frame this one and hang it on your wall. 100% pure gold...Somehow you continue to realize that ESPN collects 6-7 billion in subscriber fees - yet think that NBC has another formula to monetize sports coverage?

Things change, y'know. And few really are good at future vision. TMQ had a good bit yesterday about renowned "futurist" authors and how badly they missed predicting just the short-term future.
For instance, will ESPN be able to charge so much if a la carte pricing takes hold? I’m sure there will be many drops once people are forced to think of paying $6.00 a month or more for it. At the same time, Comcast owns the most cable systems so they will be the provider and the delivery system. NBCSN has a favorable position on all their systems. What would happen if it stays on basic while ESPN becomes a premium? Remember how big the Atlanta Braves got when all of their games were on basic cable, literally competition-free?

Reaction Score
Things change, y'know. And few really are good at future vision. TMQ had a good bit yesterday about renowned "futurist" authors and how badly they missed predicting just the short-term future.
For instance, will ESPN be able to charge so much if a la carte pricing takes hold? I’m sure there will be many drops once people are forced to think of paying $6.00 a month or more for it. At the same time, Comcast owns the most cable systems so they will be the provider and the delivery system. NBCSN has a favorable position on all their systems. What would happen if it stays on basic while ESPN becomes a premium? Remember how big the Atlanta Braves got when all of their games were on basic cable, literally competition-free?

That's a great point. The Braves basically became a national level franchise.

Reaction Score
You should frame this one and hang it on your wall. 100% pure gold.

The accusations of ESPN employment. Confirmation of your beliefs based on your expectation of a result that is unknown, based on the blathering of a PR person on one side of the deal.

Somehow you continue to realize that ESPN collects 6-7 billion in subscriber fees - yet think that NBC has another formula to monetize sports coverage? What do you think NBCS is going to do? Extract the money directly from people's checking accounts? They are trying to build their ratings and properties to the point where they can collect higher subscriber fees.

The rest of the thread about the damage to ESPN on losing Big East basketball. They just took 2 of the major television properties the league had. The Big East may have increased the level of play on the football field, but it's certainly been damaged on the basketball side - ESPN might lose UConn, Louisville, Georgetown, Notre Dame, Nova and Marquette - a handful of programs who matter the rest are road apples. Adding the Big East hardly creates a competitor. One company has the NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, Tennis and Golf majors, SEC/Big 10/Pac 10/ACC/Big 12 - the other would have the NHL, MLS, 2 weeks of Olympic programming every 2 years that draws a different demographic and the Big East. If ESPN decides to kill the Big East, it takes probably a month to move Louisville and UConn to new homes - and then tell me what you've got left.

Your argument doesn't even make any sense. If subscriber fees are a bubble - guess what business NBC/Comcast are in - oh yeah the same business. They are behind ESPN online and via smartphones - so if things changed how is NBC and improvement over ESPN?

Gee whaler, I re-read my post twice, and i didn't talk about NBC anywhere, I actually wasn't thinking about NBC at all when I wrote it. I wrote about the recent Direct TV and VIacom standoff on subscriber fees and how a major production company, tried to jack up rates for a television service provider carrying it's production products, and used the traditional strong arm / blackout tactics.....and it backfired. The people paying money out of their pockets for television, didn't side with Viacom on this one.

I also wrote that I'm sure that ESPN is paying attention.

I'll add why here, because ESPN - by FAR is the most expensive subscriber fee product on television. It's completely outside and above and beyond the market that other productions are charging. VIacom tried to follow status quo, and jack up rates for MTV, VHI, Comedy Central, NIckelodeon - Nick is a HUGE television product.....but becuase people are getting educated on how their money is getting allocated when the TV bill comes every month - it didn't work.

The next time ESPN tries to jack up rates? Well - there's precedent now, that it may just create problems, if a carrier service - like Direct TV did - simply says - Nope - not this time. We're going to let our customers know what you're doing.

And yes - they're on a bubble with subscriber fees, because they are so far and above and beyond what the market value is for cable service subscriber fees across the board, the value they're getting in subscriber fees, is not true market value. It's extremely inflated, without any true underpinning value. As soon as the market actually starts to look at the true value of things, it's in danger of popping, all it takes is for people to have an alternative to turn to for sports programming, that costs a hell of a lot less.

Disney, stands to lose a TON if that happens, because ESPN, by far has become the profit driver for that entire corporation.

Too big to fail? Well - it's all right here in front of you.

I personally, think that the big east, would be foolish to sign with ESPN during the exclusive window, because of the simple fact, and you touch on it - is where is all this money coming from to fund these contracts? The big east would be smart to explore, exactly what you ask - how a company like NBC, CBS, or Fox - would fund a multi-billion dollar contract.

I'm not going to go into how I think a company like NBC, or CBS, or Fox would fund a multi-billion dollar contract over the next decade or so. You'd probably just look the other way anyway.

I do know how ESPN plans to fund all their billions and billions, for all the products they've got already, and it's based on subscriber fees at least staying right where they are, or most likely inflating, and since being acquired by Disney, they've turned into a scripted, production and marketing machine for their own investments (see ACC conference) rather than actually a sports channel.

Sports - are unscripted though - and that's why they have value.

Are you concerned about something?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Yes things change. Ala carte is a pink unicorn. Comcast only owns a quarter of cable subscribers.

Comcast and NBC Sports are doing nothing different than ESPN, so if major change is coming how exactly are they better positioned.

Reaction Score
Yes things change. Ala carte is a pink unicorn. Comcast only owns a quarter of cable subscribers.

Comcast and NBC Sports are doing nothing different than ESPN, so if major change is coming how exactly are they better positioned.

Are you dense? Because any service can charge less than 1/4 of what ESPN charges, and still fund a billion dollar contract, and make a profit. These numbers are from Barclays capital in May. Monthly subscriber fee charges. People - when you pay your cable bill - this is where your money goes.

•1. ESPN ($5.06)
•2. ESPN 3D ($2.71)
•3. 3net ($1.29)
•4. TNT ($1.21)
•5. Disney Channel ($0.97)
•6. NFL Network ($0.84)
•7. Fox News ($0.82)
•8. ESPN2 ($0.67)
•9. USA Network ($0.62)
•10. TBS ($0.59)
•11(t). MGM HD ($0.58)
•11(t). CNN en Espanol ($0.58)
•13. CNN/HLN ($0.57)
•14. Nickelodeon/Nick at Nite ($0.52)
•15. HDNet ($0.47)
•16. FX ($0.46)
•17(t). Fox College Sports ($0.39)
•17(t). MTV ($0.39)
•19. HDNet Movies ($0.38)
•20(t). Big Ten Network ($0.37)
•20(t). Discovery Channel ($0.37)

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Gee whaler, I re-read my post twice, and i didn't talk about NBC anywhere, I actually wasn't thinking about NBC at all when I wrote it. I wrote about the recent Direct TV and VIacom standoff on subscriber fees and how a major production company, tried to jack up rates for a television service provider carrying it's production products, and used the traditional strong arm / blackout tactics.....and it backfired. The people paying money out of their pockets for television, didn't side with Viacom on this one.

I also wrote that I'm sure that ESPN is paying attention.

I'll add why here, because ESPN - by FAR is the most expensive subscriber fee product on television. It's completely outside and above and beyond the market that other productions are charging. VIacom tried to follow status quo, and jack up rates for MTV, VHI, Comedy Central, NIckelodeon - Nick is a HUGE television product.....but becuase people are getting educated on how their money is getting allocated when the TV bill comes every month - it didn't work.

The next time ESPN tries to jack up rates? Well - there's precedent now, that it may just create problems, if a carrier service - like Direct TV did - simply says - Nope - not this time. We're going to let our customers know what you're doing.

And yes - they're on a bubble with subscriber fees, because they are so far and above and beyond what the market value is for cable service subscriber fees across the board, the value they're getting in subscriber fees, is not true market value. It's extremely inflated, without any true underpinning value. As soon as the market actually starts to look at the true value of things, it's in danger of popping, all it takes is for people to have an alternative to turn to for sports programming, that costs a hell of a lot less.

Disney, stands to lose a TON if that happens, because ESPN, by far has become the profit driver for that entire corporation.

Too big to fail? Well - it's all right here in front of you.

I personally, think that the big east, would be foolish to sign with ESPN during the exclusive window, because of the simple fact, and you touch on it - is where is all this money coming from to fund these contracts? The big east would be smart to explore, exactly what you ask - how a company like NBC, CBS, or Fox - would fund a multi-billion dollar contract.

I'm not going to go into how I think a company like NBC, or CBS, or Fox would fund a multi-billion dollar contract over the next decade or so. You'd probably just look the other way anyway.

Are you concerned about something?

Carl I work in frigging insurance - so can you stop with that nonsense?

Maybe you feel your viewpoints are vindicated based on a negotiation that you don't know the results of? Good for you I guess?

If ESPN's model is a bubble and can't survive what competitor has improved upon the business model? The only way to pay the contracts is to collect fees and sell advertising right now. Who has reinvented that wheel?

If the bubble bursts Comcast, CBS and Fox are in the same boat.

LOL on not talking about how they would fund it because you have no alternative that is even within the realm of realistic.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Are you dense? Because any service can charge less than 1/4 of what ESPN charges, and still fund a billion dollar contract, and make a profit. These numbers are from Barclays capital in May. Monthly subscriber fee charges. People - when you pay your cable bill - this is where your money goes.

•1. ESPN ($5.06)
•2. ESPN 3D ($2.71)
•3. 3net ($1.29)
•4. TNT ($1.21)
•5. Disney Channel ($0.97)
•6. NFL Network ($0.84)
•7. Fox News ($0.82)
•8. ESPN2 ($0.67)
•9. USA Network ($0.62)
•10. TBS ($0.59)
•11(t). MGM HD ($0.58)
•11(t). CNN en Espanol ($0.58)
•13. CNN/HLN ($0.57)
•14. Nickelodeon/Nick at Nite ($0.52)
•15. HDNet ($0.47)
•16. FX ($0.46)
•17(t). Fox College Sports ($0.39)
•17(t). MTV ($0.39)
•19. HDNet Movies ($0.38)
•20(t). Big Ten Network ($0.37)
•20(t). Discovery Channel ($0.37)

They can fund A contract. Can they fund 3 major leagues including the ridiculous NFL prices, 5 major college conferences, the Masters, US Open, Wimbledon, World Cup, Premier League?

In your world the tail wags the dog, ESPN gets those amounts because they have the programming.

ESPN has the most DVR proof programming on television. They are the reason why millions even keep cable.

I don't particularly like ESPN either, but if you think something is taking them down at least have a legitimate reason. Ala carte pricing is never going to happen. All you'd end up with is less
choice and higher prices.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Whaler, your "wildly overpay" analysis is based on the notion that the BE value is what ESPN says it is. As you know, IMO the value of BE, isn't in the Rutger/SMU game or any other quirky match up, but rather is giving NBC something to wrap commercials around, in a lot of time slots, over a wide geographic area, in good DMAs. This allows NBC to get a bigger foothold in the college sports market by establishing a viable cable network to complement their broadcast network. NBC isn't "wildly overpaying" they are investing in expanding their brand. They already committed to a "bricks and mortar" investment in Connecticut and now they are buying product.

The Big East may not be all that valuable to ESPN (although one can certainly make the case that the reported $1.4 billion is a pretty good indicator of value) as it has a wide range of games it can broadcast in prime slots, but that doesn't cap it's value to NBC, or Fox, who don't have a stable of SEC or B!G games available to them.

Reaction Score
Whaler -

Just look at that chart I put up there.

Of the top 20 highest cost subscriber fees out there - 15 are under $1 per month. 18 are under $2. 19 are under $3. ESPN is over $5.

You want to know why Disney profits are now completely, entirely driven by ESPN? look right at that chart. $5.06, $2.71, $0.67 = $8.44 per MONTH from every single television household in the country that has ESPN services.

ESPN fees are more nearly 6x more expensive than the average cable television subscriber fee. That's called an asset bubble.

"Economists use the term "bubble" to describe an asset price that has risen above the level justified by economic fundamentals, as measured by the discounted stream of expected future cash flows that will accrue to the owner of the asset."

Stream of expected future cash flows....that will accrue the owner.

Any competition - any at all - to ESPN, will at the very least halt the rise in subscriber fees in the future, until the inflated price of ESPN is less disparate, and therefore discount the expected future cash flows that will accrue the owner of the asset.

This is why Syracuse and Pitt are in the ACC now, and WVU is in the Big 12.

http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/pdf/eufm_siegel.pdf

Reaction Score
They can fund A contract. Can they fund 3 major leagues including the ridiculous NFL prices, 5 major college conferences, the Masters, US Open, Wimbledon, World Cup, Premier League?

In your world the tail wags the dog, ESPN gets those amounts because they have the programming.

ESPN has the most DVR proof programming on television. They are the reason why millions even keep cable.

I don't particularly like ESPN either, but if you think something is taking them down at least have a legitimate reason. Ala carte pricing is never going to happen. All you'd end up with is less
choice and higher prices.

Liking ESPN or not, has nothing to do with what I'm saying. This is business.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Whaler, your "wildly overpay" analysis is based on the notiion that the BE value is based on what ESPN says it is. As you know, IMO the value of BE, isn't in the Rutger/SMU game or any other quirky match up, but rather is giving NBC something to wrap commercials around, in a lot of time slots, over a wide geographic area, in good DMAs. This allows NBC to get a bigger foothold in the college sports market by establishing a viable cable network to complement their broadcast network. NBC isn't "wildly overpaying" they are investing in expanding their brand. They already committed to a "bricks and mortar" investment in Connecticut and now they are buying product.

The Big East may not be all that valuable to ESPN (although one can certainly make the case that the reported $1.4 billion is a pretty good indicator of value) as it has a wide range of games it can broadcast in prime slots, but that doesn't cap it's value to NBC, or Fox, who don't have a stable of SEC or B!G games available to them.

I added 'relative to the market' specifically to note I realize this.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Liking ESPN or not, has nothing to do with what I'm saying. This is business.

I was merely trying to get across I don't really care for ESPN since I've been accused of being an employee and a defender. I am merely arguing where i see the businesses.

I don't much like how they cover sports. I think they are ahead in the technical quality of their game broadcasts, but hate their approach in general. I do still like College Gameday though.

Reaction Score
LOL on not talking about how they would fund it because you have no alternative that is even within the realm of realistic.

It's called intense local, regionalized marketing. It's the complete opposite of the broadbased national subscriber fee model. You charge a basic, subscriber rate to a local population on par with other services on television (or already existing), and you market the hell out of your TV product to local advertisers. It works. There are pockets of it happening all over the country right now around sports. It takes a lot more work and effort,at multiple levels of management and workers, rather than having a bunch of corporate tycoons sitting around a conference table high up in manhattan skryscaper with a wonderful view of the park deciding on how much the cable bills will be that year across the entire country.

Somebody said I was real Machiavellian the other day - well I'll post this again:

"There is nothing more difficult to plan, that generates more doubt of success, and is more dangerous to manage, than the creation of a new system. The innovator has the enmity of all who profit by the preservation of the old system and only lukewarm defenders by those who would gain by the new system." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Well, there's a lot of enmity, to the preservation of the old system - and it's the entire Disney corporation. There are other corporate giants out there though, and we're all just pawns. Entire state universities. The entire multi-billion dollar college football industry. A single pawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom