OT Jeff Green | The Boneyard

OT Jeff Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Going off for 38 through the first 3 quarters vs The Heat. Stepping huge with KG out.

Reaction Score
Going off for 38 through the first 3 quarters vs The Heat. Stepping huge with KG out.
No doubt a great effort by Green BUT Celts manage to cough up 17 point lead and the W

Reaction Score
F both teams and F being a Knicks fan, Lebron is just getting better and better every year, hes develped that jumpshot which makes him impossible to defend, looks like Ray is having a lot of fun with the Heat.

Reaction Score
Lebron being Lebron. He's just ridiculous. As we all know. Sorry to that Knicks fan, I mean' why would you even bother? They are and always will be. Jeff green is absurd, unstoppable at times. Celtics have a top 15 player there. Heat won tonight but no Garnett. Obviously the heat are the best team in east, but with seven game series I think celtics can push them to 6 or 7. Tonight Haslem and others made shots they won't always make, especially under pressure. Plus it only takes one foot for Wade to come down on and ruin ankle, and then it all changes. Hes lucky it hasnt happened yet when he goes on his reckless "can i get a foul immediately because i have no chance of actually shooting" drives.

Not a big celtics fan but they showed what's up tonight. Even post pierce and kg they have some nice pieces in rondo, green, Bradley... And others... Looking good in rebuilding without throwing in towel. NYC Bar I was in tonight was cheering for heat, that seems backward to me. Plus i saw lebron dive and pretend to hurt his head, and the rest of his team foul hunt repeatedly. In fact it worked and got them bs free throws. Pathetic for a top team. Hope the thunder beat them in finals.

Reaction Score
F both teams and F being a Knicks fan, Lebron is just getting better and better every year, hes develped that jumpshot which makes him impossible to defend, looks like Ray is having a lot of fun with the Heat.

Was ray even there tonight? Must be sad being the guy that sat there while other people won you a ring. Go OKC

Reaction Score
Jeff green is absurd, unstoppable at times. Celtics have a top 15 player there..

Jeff Green was great tonight, and has a very intriguing combination of athleticism and skill-set, but in NO way is he anywhere close to being a top 15 player in the league.

Reaction Score
Lebron being Lebron. He's just ridiculous. As we all know. Sorry to that Knicks fan, I mean' why would you even bother? They are and always will be. Jeff green is absurd, unstoppable at times. Celtics have a top 15 player there. Heat won tonight but no Garnett. Obviously the heat are the best team in east, but with seven game series I think celtics can push them to 6 or 7. Tonight Haslem and others made shots they won't always make, especially under pressure. Plus it only takes one foot for Wade to come down on and ruin ankle, and then it all changes. Hes lucky it hasnt happened yet when he goes on his reckless "can i get a foul immediately because i have no chance of actually shooting" drives.

Not a big celtics fan but they showed what's up tonight. Even post pierce and kg they have some nice pieces in rondo, green, Bradley... And others... Looking good in rebuilding without throwing in towel. NYC Bar I was in tonight was cheering for heat, that seems backward to me. Plus i saw lebron dive and pretend to hurt his head, and the rest of his team foul hunt repeatedly. In fact it worked and got them bs free throws. Pathetic for a top team. Hope the thunder beat them in finals.

But Jeff Green will? And the rest of your post? Get a crying towel is all I can say.

Reaction Score
LeBron is tremendous. Guy does it all, every night.

If you're picking your best all-ever team, LeBron is pick 1. MJ a close second. Maybe Magic after that.

Just ridiculous how much better than everybody else on the court he is, and he doesn't even seem to have reached his ceiling.

Reaction Score
Right now James simply cannot be defended. I don't watch much NBA, but man is he something.

Green looked great last night. A 6'9" guy that could shoot the three, drive, post up. His jump shot has really nice form as well.

Reaction Score
Lebron is a freak. May end up being greatest ever by the end of his career---close to it now. Imagine if he played football too?

Great game---playoff type atmosphere. Lebron wouldn't let them lose.

Reaction Score
Jeff Green being a top 15 player is one of the more laughable things I've read on here, and that's saying something.

Reaction Score
How can he be a top 15 player if he hasn't even been on the All-Star team?

Reaction Score
Lebron is a freak. May end up being greatest ever by the end of his career---close to it now. Imagine if he played football too?

There is no doubt Lebron is one of the all-time greats...maybe the greatest. And the beauty of his game is that he didn't succumb to all of the adoration by focusing only on getting his shot game in and game out. He has worked extremely hard to be a "team player" getting everyone involved(Hell, Miami probably doesn't even need a point guard when he's on the floor), rebounding and, most importantly, valuing his defense. Having said all of that, I don't like him. Every time I watch him play all I can think about is a linebacker in a hoops uni. Yeah it really sounds ridiculous, but I have this mental image(of course the skill set has to match) of who I really enjoy watching playing and the list starts with Kevin Durant and includes Kobe Bryant, Russell Westbrook,Jeff Green,Joe Johnson,Danny Granger,Caron Butler,James Harden etc.). I guess, in the face of all he's done, it is well near impossible to say I don't like Lebron, but there you are. And, obviously, I have only used active players(and I wouldn't even include Ray because he doesn't play defense).

GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
whoa whoa whoa Jeff Green is a top 15 player based off of one game lets take a chill pill, very good player yes but not top 15. I will still take MJ over Lebron I dont need to label a guy 1st alltime in order to praise him. Lebron is already top 10 status though.

Top 15 in the NBA in no particular order

1. Lebron
2. Durant
3.Kobe
4. CP3
5. Dwight
6. Melo
7. Wade
8. Irving
9. Westbrook
10. Parker
11. Curry
12. Bosh
13. Love
14. Rose
15. Griffin
16. Randolph
17 Bosh
18 Pierce
19. Harden
20 Duncan

Reaction Score

Lebron was all state in Football but quite after his sophomore year to concentrate on basketball, looks like he made the right choice with the guaranteed contracts in the NBA and less risk of injury although still a contact sport.

Reaction Score
Jeff Green was great tonight, and has a very intriguing combination of athleticism and skill-set, but in NO way is he anywhere close to being a top 15 player in the league.

LOL - if he puts his mind to it, yes he will be. The guy guards Lebron better than anyone in the league. Beats him to his spots and Lebron just hit a jumper with Green in his face to win the game. A full series with Green on Lebron the entire game will be just what the Celts need to take the series. Lets Pierce free to do his thing on O. Bradley will shut down Wade. Green will shut down Lebron and Garnett will shut down Bosh. This years Celts team is a heck of a lot more dangerous even without Rondo just because of what Green can do to Lebron.

Reaction Score
LOL - if he puts his mind to it, yes he will be. The guy guards Lebron better than anyone in the league.
Yikes, no. That would be Luol Deng.

The Celtics don't have a prayer against the Heat - no one in the East does. Even with Rondo they barely would have had a prayer.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

He was in that game. Maybe a switch got flicked.

Reaction Score
Yikes, no. That would be Luol Deng.

The Celtics don't have a prayer against the Heat - no one in the East does. Even with Rondo they barely would have had a prayer.

We'll see...

Reaction Score
He was in that game. Maybe a switch got flicked.

Two starts he's put up 31 and now 43. He's shown this before, just doesn't do it on a consistent basis. His rep at G'Town was too passive and that's carried over to this point in his career. Him being around the Celts has certainly helped and hopefully it continues.

Reaction Score
whoa whoa whoa Jeff Green is a top 15 player based off of one game lets take a chill pill, very good player yes but not top 15. I will still take MJ over Lebron I dont need to label a guy 1st alltime in order to praise him. Lebron is already top 10 status though.

Top 15 in the NBA in no particular order

1. Lebron
2. Durant
3.Kobe
4. CP3
5. Dwight
6. Melo
7. Wade
8. Irving
9. Westbrook
10. Parker
11. Curry
12. Bosh
13. Love
14. Rose
15. Griffin
16. Randolph
17 Bosh
18 Pierce
19. Harden
20 Duncan

So is Jeff Green better then 15 of these guys and if so who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmirm0279

Top Bottom