OT: i have no idea how to pm a poster so i will talk in broad terms | The Boneyard

OT: i have no idea how to pm a poster so i will talk in broad terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tonight I met (kind of) a BOT member of one of the tobacco road road schools who said they has seen UConn's first night BB show on ESPN and was very very impressed. Loved the co-ed format.

They asked how's the Big East this year. When I explained that UConn was in a crummy conference called the AAC - they had no idea. All that was said was what a great university and BB school UConn was.

This really gave me pause, I am a die hard UConn fan who can understand the CR situation that has happened to us, and yet here was a top tobacco Road (almost) BOT who has no idea of UConn's current situation.

Those of us on the BY, who probably go through a DAILY ritual of trying to accept this AAC hell, think the whole nation understands our situation; when in reality most think UCONN is in some legitimate conference and a member of the major universities.

Man we need to somehow get out the WORD.

mods - the Irsih word s h i t e gets abbrviated to e? wow - that's ridiculous - since when did Disney sponsor you?

Reaction Score
Loved geno's quote, something to the affect of "when people ask us what conference were in, respond with we're in a league of our own da*#it!" Pure gold

Reaction Score
...when in reality most think UCONN is in some legitimate conference and a member of the major universities.
That's what we need to hear. Our recruiting in football has been doing well since the Fiesta Bowl.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
This really gave me pause, I am a die hard UConn fan who can understand the CR situation that has happened to us, and yet here was a top tobacco Road (almost) BOT who has no idea of UConn's current situation.

mods - the Irsih word e gets abbrviated to e? wow - that's ridiculous - since when did Disney sponsor you?

1) The entire world knows we're in a tire fire of a conference - you must have met a moron.

2) The profanity filter is simply ridiculous. There's no good explanation for it.

Reaction Score
That's what we need to hear. Our recruiting in football has been doing well since the Fiesta Bowl.
Yeah our football team has been on a roll lately

Reaction Score
Surprised by 2 things:

1. A BOT member has nothing better to do than watch some other school's first night
2. He's enough of a bball fan to watch some other school's first night but is somehow unaware of conference realignment.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Surprised by 2 things:

1. A BOT member has nothing better to do than watch some other school's first night
2. He's enough of a bball fan to watch some other school's first night but is somehow unaware of conference realignment.
Your surprised a BOT member might spend a couple of minutes watching ESPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom