OT: Husky fans around everywhere | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Husky fans around everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
This is a funny thread. About 5 years ago I took a solo motorcycle ride to Alaska from CT. My wardrobe of choice was UConn tees & sweatshirts (It was 35 degrees one mid-August AM). While on an eight hour bus tour of Denali National Park the woman next to me started a conversation about the Huskies. Turns out she was from DT land. When the tour of the park (finally) ended I rode to a nearby restaurant where I met a guy from Palmer who must have been Jessica Moore's biggest fan. Small world :)

Heh, I've been on that bus ride. We took it part of the way, after coming down from Denali. We were all soaking wet, after crossing the Denali River (no bridge) and while it wasn't 35, it was in the low 40', and this was June. The bus that picked us up was the only bus in the fleet whose heater wasn't working. I still remember the facklet that the Park was roughly the size of Massachusetts, so it is far larger than CT. We had no food, so it was a long, cold, hungry ride back to the entrance. I saw a bear, but no Husky fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom