OT: Getting far away ahead of the speculative news. . . | The Boneyard

OT: Getting far away ahead of the speculative news. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
. . . cycle, and in true Boneyard fantasy tradition, a thought occurred to me.

Geno's first possible White House visit would have been 1995, when Bill Clinton was still in office. (Did the team make this visit? I don't recall.)

He and the team surely went in 2000 (President George W. Bush) and 2004 (Dubya again). Two more WH visits (2013 and next month). (I skipped a couple occasions when he and Diana hob-nobbed annually with Dubya.)

Now, should all Boneyard prophesies ring true, Geno will be hosted by yet another Prez in 2017. That will make it four, counting Clinton -- gotta be a record!

I have no idea who will be in residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue then, but I doubt s/he will shoot baskets with KLS and Natalie.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
. . . cycle, and in true Boneyard fantasy tradition, a thought occurred to me.

Geno's first possible White House visit would have been 1995, when Bill Clinton was still in office. (Did the team make this visit? I don't recall.)

He and the team surely went in 2000 (President George W. Bush) and 2004 (Dubya again). Two more WH visits (2013 and next month). (I skipped a couple occasions when he and Diana hob-nobbed annually with Dubya.)

Now, should all Boneyard prophesies ring true, Geno will be hosted by yet another Prez in 2017. That will make it four, counting Clinton -- gotta be a record!

I have no idea who will be in residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue then, but I doubt s/he will shoot baskets with KLS and Natalie.
As of the upcoming visit Geno will have been to the White House 4 times in the Obama Administration alone.

Reaction Score
They went to W.H. in 1995 because I was in the Palm Rest. in D. C. when the team came in post the visit.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
They went to W.H. in 1995 because I was in the Palm Rest. in D. C. when the team came in post the visit.

Thanks. So the WH stat for Geno is now nine visits with three presidents.

And counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc