OT: Fung Wah | The Boneyard

OT: Fung Wah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A few years ago, I was near Chinatown in Boston, after dropping someone off at South Station, and a Fung Wah bus just stopped in the middle of the street. The driver opened the door and screamed at everyone to get out. Pretty amazing sight.

Reaction Score
Did you know that the bus company name is actually from Cantonese words 'Fung' meaning 'traveling' and 'Wah' meaning 'into a guardrail' ?

Good news is now when ALL Boston fans throw their ex-players under the proverbial bus it will simply be sitting in the garage, bad news is there's at least a 25% chance the bus still bursts into flames.

Reaction Score
Did you know that the bus company name is actually from Cantonese words 'Fung' meaning 'traveling' and 'Wah' meaning 'into a guardrail' ?

Good news is now when ALL Boston fans throw their ex-players under the proverbial bus it will simply be sitting in the garage, bad news is there's at least a 25% chance the bus still bursts into flames.
I actually burst out laughing at this. Glad I was working from home. My son-in-law rode that thing a few times. I think they let live chickens ride free.

Reaction Score
I actually burst out laughing at this. Glad I was working from home. My son-in-law rode that thing a few times. I think they let live chickens ride free.
... As if you didn't know boiled chicken feet fat and dung didn't fuel those Fung Wah fire bombs, but their Chinatown competitors continue to roll and Fung Wah will return in due time ...

Reaction Score
Did you know that the bus company name is actually from Cantonese words 'Fung' meaning 'traveling' and 'Wah' meaning 'into a guardrail' ? Good news is now when ALL Boston fans throw their ex-players under the proverbial bus it will simply be sitting in the garage, bad news is there's at least a 25% chance the bus still bursts into flames.
Or, 風華 "magnificent wind", as in bosox wind bags magnificently flame out in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom