OT: Former UCONN recruit RB Alden Hill to transfer from Tennessee | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Former UCONN recruit RB Alden Hill to transfer from Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was responding on what a previous poster said and why I said the word apparently when responding. If he did not bad mouth us then my answer changes. Maybe someone can clear up what comments he did make when passing us over, if they recall them. If he truly bad mouthed UCONN then I stick by my guns. If it's as simple as the SEC is better than the Big East, then I agree with him and bring him on if he fits what the coaching staff is trying to do.
Again, I'm replying on how Jimmy Serrano worded it.

I wasn't going after you in particularly but guys on here have been ripping him like he came out and laughed about UCONN offering him and he said all these nasty things about the program. Some people need to get off their high horse.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The bridge is burned. Maybe the guy learned a lesson. Either way...Next.

Reaction Score
I wasn't going after you in particularly but guys on here have been ripping him like he came out and laughed about UCONN offering him and he said all these nasty things about the program. Some people need to get off their high horse.

The quotes are in this thread. Maybe bad mouthed was the wrong choice of words. But I have no time for these kids with an inflated sense of themselves who couldn't cut the mustard at the level he ended up at.

I stand by my comments. I'll pass.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I dunno....he seems to have been exposed pretty badly in college.

He got ten carries last year in garbage time during the first couple of games of the season and then got put on the shelf. And clearly, he's been told he doesn't have much future at UT.

If the staff thinks he's good enough, then great. I don't care what he said the first time around - he would not be the first kid to underthink and overtalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom