OT: Fantasy NBA and College Basketball | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Fantasy NBA and College Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For the members of the CBB fantasy league. Everybody just got an email saying the draft was completed. Don't worry, I reset everything so that no draft has happened and I have tentatively set it for next Sunday night.

How does everybody feel about this? We use just players from the AAC, ACC, Big East, BIG 10, BIG 12, PAC-12, and the SEC. Then possibly a couple of the mid major conferences. Let me know what you guys think.

Reaction Score
P5 conferences only with exception of AAC and WCC. Cutting down the player pool is better

Reaction Score
Wasn't able to attend the NBA draft so my team sucks. I say make all D1 players eligible.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Glad this wasn't money cause I wasn't aware the draft was yesterday. How many people actually showed up?

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
For the members of the CBB fantasy league. Everybody just got an email saying the draft was completed. Don't worry, I reset everything so that no draft has happened and I have tentatively set it for next Sunday night.

How does everybody feel about this? We use just players from the AAC, ACC, Big East, BIG 10, BIG 12, PAC-12, and the SEC. Then possibly a couple of the mid major conferences. Let me know what you guys think.
Great, I thought the draft happened without me - wasn't digging the team that it was showing for me either.

Reaction Score
3, I would be down for a redraft with people that are going to pay attention throughout the year. I have missed drafts before so I can understand, but no one is going to be invested if they didn't draft their squad and don't have money on the line. 5 out of 16 people made the draft.

Reaction Score
I can reset the draft and have it again. If a few people would like a redraft please respond ASAP because I believe only 5 people we on last night.

If we do redraft it has to be tonight or tomorrow afternoon because the season starts tomorrow.

Reaction Score
I will make the draft to 8:45 pm tonight right now.

Reaction Score
Damn, I go to the gym and get groceries and in that time we have announced the draft, started the draft and basically finished it. I think both of these leagues are going to be flops. Next time, we really need to confirm with posters before announcing and starting a draft. I know it was all very last minute, but it wouldn't have been a disaster to start after the NBA season opener.

Reaction Score
Still wiating on @NotADimeBack to register for both leagues and @Kembacity to register for the NBA league. If they don't regisyer by midnight tonight I will open the spots back up.

For the drafts, I was thinking about possibly doing the NBA one tomorrow because the season is very close. Then we can do the college one next week because we still have time to do that one.

For everyone in the NBA league is the draft good if it's tomorrow at some point?

Yeah sorry, I logged in but then the draft date was the exact same time as a league I'm paying for so I cancelled because I figured you guys could fill the spot

Reaction Score
If you do redraft this again (theres only 3 games tonight...) please PM me because if I'm free for the draft, I'm in

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
Any word on the college draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads