OT: Dwight Coward | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Dwight Coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Lakers are approaching Celtics territory. Kobe will never be near the elite players again when he finally gets back, and the rest of the team is garbage. They were barely a playoff team this year. Why should Howard stay there again?

Because they have a lot of cap room opening up in the next couple of years and its the lakers. They will bring in some big free agents that couldve been paired with howard. i think howard left because of mike d`antoni plane and simple. if d`antoni wasnt there i think howard stays.

Reaction Score
When you rely on Stephen A Smith to provide cleanup with actual reporting, you know your network is ducked.

Why? People rip Stephen A. for all the yelling but who's more plugged in? People were clowning him 2 months ago for putting it out there that Doc Rivers would end up with the Clips.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Why? People rip Stephen A. for all the yelling but who's more plugged in? People were clowning him 2 months ago for putting it out there that Doc Rivers would end up with the Clips.

Mainly because he blows a lot of BS smoke in his editorializing. Not that the guy can't break a story (obviously shown he can), but he's just as much a hype/say-stuff-to-be-contradictory,outrageous-and-stir-as-much--up-as-possible as anyone at ESPN. Unless he's completely changed his stripes as of late.

Now if Mike Reiss (diff sport) wants to clear up a story or break one, then by all means, he's the guy.

Reaction Score
It's actually a shame his reputation has turned to what it is. Dwight seems like he's probably just a bit immature. But I know he's extremely fan friendly, and one of the "good guys" in the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom