OT: Delightful Texas Parent (Mother ) | The Boneyard

OT: Delightful Texas Parent (Mother )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Chance encounter with the mother of University of Texas guard, Brooke McCarty. She's enroute to Lubbock to see Texas vs Texas Tech. I praised her daughter's deft basketball skills. Offered kudos to the team. Only two loses. She was a delight and a very proud mother. I informed that the Huskies are my favorite. The conversation turned awkward when I mentioned last year's NCAA tournament game. I didn't mean to pull the scab off. She's such a charming young lady. I love UConn, but for a moment I was a rabid fan.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Chance encounter with the mother of University of Texas guard, Brooke McCarty. She's enroute to Lubbock to see Texas vs Texas Tech. I praised her daughter's deft basketball skills. Offered kudos to the team. Only two loses. She was a delight and a very proud mother. I informed that the Huskies are my favorite. The conversation turned awkward when I mentioned last year's NCAA tournament game. I didn't mean to pull the scab off. She's such a charming young lady. I love UConn, but for a moment I was a rabid fan.
I get a feeling she's going to be opening a second cut this season.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I get a feeling she's going to be opening a second cut this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom