OT - Cyber Monday Deals | The Boneyard

OT - Cyber Monday Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was if anyone else found any awesome deals for Cyber Monday / Internet Sale week? It's always great to be a little proactive and get the christmas shopping done early and opportunistically (even better if there's some great deals on UConn gear!)..

Anyone find anything that was especially noteworthy?

Nike has a great sale going on right now - 25% off their clearance stock with "GETOUTHERE" entered at check out, got myself a couple pairs of low top air force 1's for $45 a pair.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Target is doing 15% off every item.

Reaction Score
Was if anyone else found any awesome deals for Cyber Monday / Internet Sale week? It's always great to be a little proactive and get the christmas shopping done early and opportunistically (even better if there's some great deals on UConn gear!)..

Anyone find anything that was especially noteworthy?

Nike has a great sale going on right now - 25% off their clearance stock with "GETOUTHERE" entered at check out, got myself a couple pairs of low top air force 1's for $45 a pair.
I haven't worn Nike's in years do they still run a little small? I'm used to Adidas.

Reaction Score
hhgregg an additional 11% off on top of the 40-50% already on most TV's. Just picked up a Samsung 40" tv for the bedroom for $247.

Reaction Score
You can buy a lifetime membership to the Boneyard for only $23,750 - that is a savings of over 3,000%.

Use Coupon Code "HERESMYMONEY" at checkout.

Fishy, you may have opened up a can of worms with that offer.
Lifetime membership implies that there is no possibility of banning the poster.

Someone out there probably considers $23,750 a cheap price to pay for a guaranteed platform to rant for the rest of their life, regardless of what they post.

Hmm…

In writing this check, should the payee be “Fishy”, “The Boneyard”, …

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Phorcys said:

Someone out there probably considers $23,750 a cheap price to pay for a guaranteed platform to rant for the rest of their life, regardless of what they post.

Hmm…

Always read the fine print.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Always read the fine print.
I found it. its really hard to read.....

* fishy, operating on Behalf of the Boneyard LLC. reserves the right to throat punch both paying and non paying members.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
hhgregg an additional 11% off on top of the 40-50% already on most TV's. Just picked up a Samsung 40" tv for the bedroom for $247.

hhgregg? Where was it?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Hmm…

It's so hard to get banned here, I can't believe that those posters that do are intelligent enough to be able to financially afford $10 a month.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Only thing I took advantage of was 40% off everything at Land's End (when you wear dress shirts for work every day, it adds up; they actually have some very decent ties and dress pants, too). They extended that sale through today, if anyone else is that boring and sensible (i.e., cheap).

Oh, and yesterday was the last day to purchase Quad Packs for Sugarbush lift passes (4 unrestricted passes for $229), so I got one of those, too.

Reaction Score
reebok.com was 50% off the whole site. for the athletes/triathletes 2xu.com was 45% off whole site. a lot of cool kickstarter projects had deals too

I'm not working currently so I avoided temptation by not looking around too much for deals

Reaction Score
I got a hp envy I7 1TB HD 12GB memory for 599 with 3 year extended spill warranty.

Reaction Score
selling for 699 but had a coupon and union discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member