OT: Brady out for 4 and Pats lose a first round pick. Nm | The Boneyard

OT: Brady out for 4 and Pats lose a first round pick. Nm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good thing Kraft runs the league and Goodell is his puppet, otherwise they would have disbanded the franchise.

Reaction Score
At least it'll clean up the bandwagon. These Patriots fans will start cheering for the Seahawks.

Reaction Score
No doubt Brady cheated, but I have to think arbitrator reverses suspension.

Patriots definitely deserved fine and loss of draft pick, though.

Reaction Score
And as far as legacy, I think Brady is now Gaylord Perry instead of Tom Seaver.

Same with Patriots franchise. Spygate and deflategate.

Question for fans of other teams though: Would you be fine with your team cheating if it meant the result was multiple super bowls? My guess would be absolutely.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Marcia is so disgusted she is vowing to shut him off after all of these years.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Has it ever been proven there's a competitive advantage with 11 psi over 12 psi?

If this was the Tennessee Titans or Jacksonville Jaguars, nothing would have happened.

Reaction Score
Redding Husky said:
Has it ever been proven there's a competitive advantage with 11 psi over 12 psi?

If this was the Tennessee Titans or Jacksonville Jaguars, nothing would have happened.

You think if another team got caught doing this nothing would have happened? Interesting.

Reaction Score
You think if another team got caught doing this nothing would have happened? Interesting.

Considering the Vikings and Panthers were shown on TV warming up their footballs with a sideline heater (which violates the integrity of the game) and received a letter from the league saying "Cut it out," yes, nothing did happen.

Reaction Score
StoweD210 said:
Considering the Vikings and Panthers were shown on TV warming up their footballs with a sideline heater (which violates the integrity of the game) and received a letter from the league saying "Cut it out," yes, nothing did happen.

Wait, more than 1 person actually believes Patriots were targeted. Yikes. The Patriots cheated. They have before. They have 4 Super Bowls. I think Pats fans can deal with the cheating with those results.

Reaction Score
Stairmaster said:
I imagine many of the people creaming themselves all over social media hate the Patriots more than they like their own teams. Pathetic scumbags. Get a life.

Thanks for sharing Pollyanna.

Reaction Score
Wait, more than 1 person actually believes Patriots were targeted. Yikes. The Patriots cheated. They have before. They have 4 Super Bowls. I think Pats fans can deal with the cheating with those results.

Why wasn'UCONN deflating footballs all these years! Other than Danny O that explains all the crappy QB play. Oh boy, woulds, coulda,shoulda! We coulda been a contenda!

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
And as far as legacy, I think Brady is now Gaylord Perry instead of Tom Seaver.

Same with Patriots franchise. Spygate and deflategate.

Question for fans of other teams though: Would you be fine with your team cheating if it meant the result was multiple super bowls? My guess would be absolutely.
I took a poll of Kentucky fans. They all would be/are fine with that!

Reaction Score
Good thing Kraft runs the league and Goodell is his puppet, otherwise they would have disbanded the franchise.

Sine this is the second time cheating for the Patriots I would band everyone who was involved from the NFL for life.

Reaction Score

I believe there have been articles attempting to link lower psi balls to the patriots ridiculously low fumble rate

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
the amount of salt coming from patriot fans rivals the amount that rome used in carthage circa 146 bc

Reaction Score
Not a Pat fan, don't like Bellichick as he is just a jerk, and detest how Kraft treated CT. That said, I doubt deflate gate had any impact on last year's results. I was expecting some penalty in the Pats for doing this and on Brady for lying on national TV that he knew nothing. Expected a fine. A 4 game suspension for Brady, loss of a 1st Round Pick (2016) and 4th Round Pick (2017) plus a cool million bucks is insane. The NFL has strong evidence against Ray Lewis with respect to 2 murders and nothing. The NFL really needs to look at it values.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's official.

Patriots are cheaters and their Super Bowls need an asterisk.
Do me a favor, silver plate that asterisk and put it right next the last trophy will ya?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NPS9VsCZuk8/VTlEYp0UQtI/AAAAAAAANgk/n99HINRSSNY/s1600/patriots.white.house.Obama.4.super.bowl.trophies.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom