OT: AO at the half | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: AO at the half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just don't see him as a pro, but the NBA isn't what is was in the past.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I would guess that playing in the NBA has been the lifelong dream of both Alex and Roscoe. I don't see that in the cards for either, but Roscoe's only hope to play professionally at a high level would be at the 3 rather than the 4, i would think. He had DD and NG, as well as OC to some extent, to compete with here, as well as a coach who would primarily play him at the 4. If he believes he has a better shot at fulfilling his dream by going to UNLV, then good luck to him. The idea of loyalty to a team has to be balanced against his own career goals, and I would say that not many of us would weigh the interests of our company or school ahead of our long-term personal interests. For Alex, he got to go to a school with a shot at the tournament and a friend at PG. I doubt that he will suddenly get good hands or post moves in Missouri, but whatever. It was a perfect storm of screwed up circumstances that has led to the depletion of frontcourt players and our guys have to make the best of it. I'm tired of hearing about these guys and hope we can drop this topic soon.
I'm actually impressed with the posts about the departures. People are keeping it about things they did well and did poorly as opposed to labeling the kids as cancers. I hate the broad paint brush of making bad actions into bad people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom