OT: Aaron Hernandez | The Boneyard

OT: Aaron Hernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
It is unnerving that the possibility exists that Aaron has been shooting people for years with complete impunity.

Explains his apparent bonehead mistakes with regard the latest.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Today's Boston Globe has a story that says that not only is Hernandez being investigated with regard to a double homicide in 2012, and a shooting in a Miami strip club in February of this year, but that police questioned him with regard to a shooting in Gainesville in 2007. In that shooting (the night Florida lost to Auburn), two men were injured. Hernandez was also involved in an assault on a restaurant employee in Gainesville in 2007, when he was out for dinner with...wait for it...Tim Tebow.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Today's Boston Globe has a story that says that not only is Hernandez being investigated with regard to a double homicide in 2012, and a shooting in a Miami strip club in February of this year, but that police questioned him with regard to a shooting in Gainesville in 2007. In that shooting (the night Florida lost to Auburn), two men were injured. Hernandez was also involved in an assault on a restaurant employee in Gainesville in 2007, when he was out for dinner with...wait for it...Tim Tebow.
Yikes!!!

Reaction Score
So where was "Goodie Two Shoes" coach Urban Meyer when the stuff in Florida, involving a young Hernandez, was happening? Not to excuse anything in which Heanandez may have been involved, but I suspect it was a win at all costs attitude that prevented the team/university/community from taking action. Sooooooooooo sad.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I guess that means Meyer will be a perfect fit at The Ohio State University.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I read a story where the club employee that Hernandez declined to press charges after he was "contacted" by the university.

Reaction Score
Connecticut knows what it feels like to be duped. At least Kraft was duped twice.....Putin (lol) .

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Kraft could be the biggest phony in sports. The "Patriot Way" is nonsense. And I'm a Pats fan.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Kraft could be the biggest phony in sports. The "Patriot Way" is nonsense. And I'm a Pats fan.

That's more of a media creation. How is Kraft a phony? That was as genuine as it gets, against the advice of legal counsel no less. As another blogger put it:

Well, except for the part about them cutting Hernandez before he’d even gotten arraigned. And tearing all his jerseys off the rack. And erasing him from the books like he’s an Unperson in “1984.” And the owner openly admitting he’d been duped by the guy. But mostly, this business of the free jersey exchange. This is unprecedented. In organized team sports, college or pro, every team at every level had ended up with a terrible human being on it. Rapists, murderers, drug addicts, wife beaters, racists. But in the history of sports scandals, no team has ever taken back a player’s jersey. I defy anyone to name me an owner that took a quarter of a million dollar hit for no reason other than he’d rather swallow the $250,000 than to have his customers have to eat the hundred bucks they spent buying their kid the shirt of a guy who turned out to be a psychopath.

There’s a not an anti-Patriots jihadist out there who’s passing up the chance to use this Hernandez thing as an excuse to rip the ownership. To say they knew all along what a bad guy he was an throw their whole “high standards” Stop back in their face. But Mr. Kraft put his money where his mouth is. And they’re not even going to bully people who want to be assholes and still wear their 81 shirts to The Blade to try to embarrass the team. He’s just making it so today there are 2,500 people out there who can fly their Wilfork, Brady, Gronk, Jones and Ridley colors with their heads held high.

Loved the move.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Connecticut knows what it feels like to be duped. At least Kraft was duped twice.....Putin (lol) .

Gotta give him a pass on Putin. Who the hell wouldn't be duped by that guy? Whether consciously or unconscionably. I mean, even if you knew he was doing it, you wouldn't say , no?

images

e031ae67b921b9b9773195769e7c8ca2.jpg

Reaction Score
Gotta give him a pass on Putin. Who the hell wouldn't be duped by that guy? Whether consciously or unconscionably. I mean, even if you knew he was doing it, you wouldn't say , no?

images

e031ae67b921b9b9773195769e7c8ca2.jpg

Kraft deserves it. Why show the ring in the first place? Karma, karma, karma.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Latest (slightly wacky) developments:

If I understand the report correctly, at least one of the two uninvited coconspirators has given a statement to the effect that they were told that Hernandez did it.

What did they do? Put their hands over their ears and shut their eyes?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Latest (slightly wacky) developments:

If I understand the report correctly, at least one of the two uninvited coconspirators has given a statement to the effect that they were told that Hernandez did it.

What did they do? Put their hands over their ears and shut their eyes?

Is this trial going to be wackier than OJ's? I'm waiting for a few more shoes (murders) to drop.

JS

Reaction Score
Multimillion dollar contracts by day, out murdering people by night.

Hobbies can relieve stress for high earners, but that one's ridiculous.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Thanks, DC, that request was last summer when the thread started. But I appreciate the help.
I know... just piggybacking on the topic with the latest developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc