Osiecki is back! | The Boneyard

Osiecki is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i'd rather you start a new thread for it anyhow. "Osiecki is back!" has a much nicer ring to it as far as thread titles go

Reaction Score
Great to hear, I feel like he is the juggernaut when he gets a full head of steam. I can't wait to see him out in the flat and I hope his blocking continues to improve. I really am pulling for the kid. He had a rough start to his career, but I think he has what it takes to pull through and be successful in every facet of the phrase, student-athlete. Welcome back, Mike!

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
The bull is back baby! Ride on!

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Glad he took the time to go home and reassess everything rather than staying and risking constantly questioning his decision. Now he can be 100% sure and stay with the team. Good for him. Good for the team.

Edit: Also glad PP was understanding of the situation and was open about it.

Reaction Score
I like the way PP handled this, and, possibly, McCummings. Too many kids transfer the first time they have self doubt...rather let people take some time, clear their heads, and get their education and play a role at the current school.

Reaction Score
Glad to hear it, I see big things for #36 out of the backfield. He's got three years and should see the field alot.

Reaction Score
I like the way PP handled this, and, possibly, McCummings. Too many kids transfer the first time they have self doubt...rather let people take some time, clear their heads, and get their education and play a role at the current school.

Question: Is PP's handling of the two situations (go home and think things out) normal? I have only known (just barely) one college coach, so I have no frame of reference. It just seems to be at odds with the perception of the big, tough, football only coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom