Open practice | The Boneyard

Open practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just got my invitation to attend an open practice for season ticket holders...Jan 24.......can't wait ! These practices are always fun to go to and exhausting to watch...they go non - stop !!!!!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Just got my invitation to attend an open practice for season ticket holders...Jan 24..can't wait ! These practices are always fun to go to and exhausting to watch...they go non - stop !!!!!

I would love to see a UCONN practice someday. Seeing Geno, CD, Shea and Marissa at work would be a lot of fun.

The precision and intensity would be something to behold....

HGN

Reaction Score
Did anyone spot KLS and family at Thursday practice ?? Or any word on how her Unofficial visit went?

sTu

Reaction Score
I just called UConn and there are two open practice offers. The one on Jan. 24th is for members of the UConn club that donate a certain amount. At a later date, those that donate less than that certain amount will supposedly receive notification. VAMIKE23 you might want to check when that date is known as I suspect some boneyarders will want to go and perhaps their significant other will not be attending and you might be able to arrange to go with that person.

Reaction Score
Email
Sent to season ticket holders at Gampel
I just called UConn and there are two open practice offers. The one on Jan. 24th is for members of the UConn club that donate a certain amount. At a later date, those that donate less than that certain amount will supposedly receive notification. VAMIKE23 you might want to check when that date is known as I suspect some boneyarders will want to go and perhaps their significant other will not be attending and you might be able to arrange to go with that person.
just rechecked the invitation and it says open practice for season ticket holders........it used to be for people that donated to the tip off club but that no longer exists...just saying

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
I'd think their practices would be more compelling to watch then most of their games. Have a good time and share a summary with the rest of us.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I would love to see a UCONN practice someday. Seeing Geno, CD, Shea and Marissa at work would be a lot of fun.

The precision and intensity would be something to behold....
It is as or more exciting than some of their big games- It is really something to be sitting courtside and to witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom